[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a fan of feijoada? I'm really craving some right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Feijoada-3-sm.jpg (121 KB, 878x593) Image search: [Google]
Feijoada-3-sm.jpg
121 KB, 878x593
Who here is a fan of feijoada? I'm really craving some right now, need to make it in the next few weeks. It's pretty much my favourite dish from South America.
>>
>>7547091
sounds brazilian to me
hue hue hue hue
>>
Fuck LOVE feijoada, friends introduced me to it way too late in my life
>>
As a half Portuguese dude with family from Cape Verde I want to try making this
>>
>>7547091
>ingredients: pigs feet and ears.

No thanks.
>>
>>7548949
More for me then, faggot.
>>
Looks like a 3rd world cassoulet, and something you would have needed to grow up eating to think is special.
>>
>>7547091

>feijoada
>beans beef and pork

wow this sounds like a really unique and creative south american dish.
>>
>>7548949
F L Y O V E R
L
Y
O
V
E
R
>>
>>7548962
I'm actually from Europe and never been to Brazil. The first time I made it was at home without even trying it from the hands of a real Brazilian. It's such a great dish and definitely not just something you have to grow up eating to enjoy.

>>7547205
You really have to try, there's nothing difficult about making it, just time consuming. You boil beans for a few hours, throw in the meat and let everything boil together. Serve with rice. I usually make it once a year as it is a very heavy dish but it freezes well if you boil up a lot of it.
>>
>>7550544
>I'm actually from Europe

No you are not. Learn english you favelado
>>
>>7550568
The only reason I love this dish is because I love offal. I'm the guy who made the headcheese thread if you ever seen it. I've never even been to South America, furthest south I ever got was Panama.
>>
You keep saying "meat". I'm curious, what meat you put in it, exactly?
>>
its literally a form of bean/beef stew that can be made in a crockpot.. fuck this Portuguese words are new foods meme. jewish people eat cholent which is superior.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.