[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's the pan we deserve, but not the one we need.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: gotham steel pan.jpg (76 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
gotham steel pan.jpg
76 KB, 432x432
He's the pan we deserve, but not the one we need.
>>
Wrong board, shitposter.
>>
I keep seeing this ad, what's the deal?
>>
>>7546744
>No butter or oil needed!
Yeah but the eggs will be bland as fuck
>>
>>7546887
I don't see how. Egg is already tasty raw.
>>
>>7546744
Any one actually try it out and can give a rundown?
>>
>>7546744
The picture in the bottom right triggers my trypophobia.
>>
>>7547393
"No oil or butter needed" is horseshit. Eggs will stick if the pan isn't at least lightly greased. However, the cooking surface is relatively easy to clean.
>>
>>7547393
Plenty of reviews on Amazon that say it sticks horribly
>>
I tired a similar type thing (ceramic) no need for oil billybullshit. Guess what? the eggs welded to the pan 1st go.
Steer clear of this and stick to the traditional pans
>>
literally every pan i've bought that claims to be "non stick for life or you money back!" has ended up sticking. but i throw the packaging away, or i can't remember where i got it from and didn't keep the receipt, and so i just end up throwing the pan away and buying a new one. that's how they get you, if everyone could be bothered to return their non-stick for life pans when they started sticking the pan industry would be fucked.
>>
I purchased a ceramic coated pan from Wally world for like $20. I could cook an egg on it and just slide it all over the pan simply by tilting the pan. It didn't stick what so ever. No oil. No butter. Clean, dry pan on medium heat. Anything else I put in it did the same. All the way up until my significant other used metal on it and put scratches in it. Now everything sticks. It was good while it lasted, though.
>>
>>7547511
Your boyfriend is a dumb faggot, you faggot.
>>
>>7547537
>implying I am female
>>
>>7547549
I'm implying neither of you are.
>>
>>7547393
The problem with non stick coatings is that they don't stick well.
So to get them to stick to the pan they have to key the surface up like a mad cunt.
And even then the non stick coating doesn't stick forever.

So when the non stick coating fails (after a few weeks of use) you end up with a pan designed to be as sticky as possible.
>>
>>7547557
Oh my lord. You are a mean one today. What did I do to you?!
>>
>>7546887
>He eats eggs from unhappy chickens
>>
>>7547549
Think in calling you a "faggot" he was actually referring you to being a raging aids riddled queer.
>>
>>7547700
But that is not true and I implied nothing of the such. This is a blue board, not /b/. Some people just need to grow up and fuck off.
>>
>>7547511
And that's why women are subhuman.
>>
I use a green pan. I've never tried it without oil but it cleans up really easily, even after doing a Pittsburgh rare steak with a small amount of sugar in the rub you can get it spotless with nothing more than a paper towel.
>>
>>7547399
Dude I got trypophobia, what is your deal with those marshmallows
>>
Ceramic pans last like a week before getting sticky as fuck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.