[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you eaten one yet /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Have you eaten one yet /ck/?
>>
I don't live in a cucked country, so they don't sell that shit here.
>>
>>7544257
>cucked
When you don't share a country with violent minorities you don't need guns.
>>
>>7544253
it was ok.
the cheese is shit, take it off. iceberg lettuce can fuck off too.
sauce is good though.
>i prefer the kentucky burger
>>
>>7544253

pretty good in my opinion for KFC.
>>
>>7544259
Being this much of a government loving cuckold
>>
Im trying one tomorrow.
Quite excited about it to be honest, probably get some piping hot fries and a cool refreshing soda to go with it.
>>
File: mbart.jpg (265 KB, 855x1076) Image search: [Google]
mbart.jpg
265 KB, 855x1076
>>7544459
get out
>>
Do KFC stores outside of Australia offer this menu item?
>>
>>7544457
only /ck/ can turn a thread about a fucking burger into a /pol/ argument
>>
>>7544253
THis is just probably Squid ink, you are just geting meme´d.
>>
>>7544894

More likely it's just plain 'ol carbon black. Squid ink is not cheap; it's highly unlikely that it would be used as an ingredient in fast food buns.
>>
hot fresh n tasty bump
>>
>>7544894
Squid ink...meme ink.
>>
>>7544894
>>7544902

it's a seaweed based coloring
>>
>>7546483
sorry, meant to add that it's actually a deep deep deep green... that's why it turns people's shit green. Some cereals use it too (most notably the Star Wars cereal they released before TFA)
>>
>>7544542
How many boards do you visit? Literally 96% of the site is this way.
>>
>>7546493
96% of the site is terrible, want to guess why?
>>
>>7546562
Statistics?
>>
>>7544253
Nearly all of the "famous on the internet burgers" you see that come out of Japan either taste pretty similar to anything you can get in the US or they are outrageous creations that no one actually buys, like the 7 patty burger that was on the menu at Wendy's or BK when WIndows 7 came out. The black BK burger that came out last year looked weird but it was just food coloring.

The decent stuff, people buy, that is uniquely tailored to the country never gets any press. The chicken wafu sandwich is easily the best thing I've ever had at any KFC around the world. The Kentucky Fried Fish was ok but a nice alternative when I worked at a place that gave me a short lunch with very few places to eat around it.
>>
>>7546736
I wonder if the Australian version which is what this thread is about is better, the same or worse than the Japanese version
>>
>>7544253

Haven't been to KFC™ Can't Beat That Taste!© in a decade, how many shekels does Colonel Sandberg expect for this?
>>
>>7544253
had it in japan once.
>>
>>7544253
Tried one tonight
It was really, really good to be honest
>>
File: success.jpg (460 KB, 1581x1176) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
460 KB, 1581x1176
>>7544253
It was alright, wasn't a fan of the black bun though, tasted charcoal like
>>
>>7544253
This is Australian only? It's probably a vegimite infused bun for the color. Is Midnight Oil the best thing to come out of Australia?
>>
>>7547773
>he fell for the /fit/ meme
>>
>>7548580
>he's a fat, greasy, lazy neckbeard
>>
turned my shit as black as my heart
>>
>>7548584

>$100 worth of workout supplements on his desk
>eats KFC combos

post pictures of your gains bro. with your super clean diet of KFC and milk i am sure you are 5% bodyfat.

inb4 >bulking
>>
>>7544253
No.
>>
>>7549083
No need to be a cunt. Just because supps are on his desk doesn't mean he's making a personal statement.
>>
>>7550783
What about the untouched bottle of high protein milk?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.