[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't he just talk normally? What's wrong with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Food Wishes w Spiral.jpg (42 KB, 459x236) Image search: [Google]
Food Wishes w Spiral.jpg
42 KB, 459x236
Why can't he just talk normally? What's wrong with him?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 142x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 142x334
He had a stroooooooooke
>>
You shit talkin' Chef John, bruh?

You tryna throw hands, bruh?
>>
>>7544164
nice.
>>
>>7544168
I love his videos but goddamn is his lilting sing-song voice grating.
>>
Yeah, the videos are great but stone me if he doesn't sound like a serial killer taunting his next victim.

>and look here, we've got TEN FINGERS
>what are we going to do with THOSE?
>thaaaat's right!
>snap them OFFF!
>>
>>7544141
I know. His recipes are pretty good and easy to follow but his fucking voice is unbearable. I feel like I'm watching a kid's show or something.
>>
>>7544141
literal autism
>>
>>7544141
So what he doesn't cultivate the hip image of a jaded asshole who gave up on life. I like the way he talks.
>>
>>7544141
he talks "normally" in his old videos. if you watch one after getting used to his current voice he sounds extremely depressed.
>>
Its called the "high rising terminal" and it is a plague on the English language caused by white girls and stupid ass Aussies. Some people seem to actually believe it makes you sounds more like an authority on a subject and so I am guessing he took some stupid "how to speak better for videos" class and picked up the bad habit from there.
>>
Normally Americans accents are annoying and sound really nasal but he is OK , I don't mind listening to him talk.

His videos are pretty well edited so you really only watch what you need to, other YouTube cooking channels the videos go for too long, it's shit like 5 minutes of watching someone cut up an onion and then fry it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.