[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'll you have /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-04-06 04.56.12 1.jpg (3 MB, 2521x3635) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-06 04.56.12 1.jpg
3 MB, 2521x3635
What'll you have /ck/?
>>
>>7543954
I'll have the mexican spicy sausage if you know what I mean
>>
Potato
>>
>>7543954
Gilled Duck Breast pizza sounds pretty nice
>>
kimchi pork would be a bitching pizza
>>
>>7543954
Teriyaki Squid sounds pretty good, honestly.
>>
Give me a peanuts, banana, and cotton candy pizza, a desert party platter, and a lemon juice.
>>
>>7543954
I'd like to try Patrick Star bolognese and sour cream and a black sesame drink just to see what they taste like.
>>
>>7543954
Where is the risotto?
>>
>>7543954
>selling high-dairy food to asian people
I'll just stand way over here where the oxygen is.
>>
File: 1424716091131.jpg (12 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
1424716091131.jpg
12 KB, 200x255
>Peanuts, Banana, & Cotton Candy (vegetarian)
>>
>>7546005
>Asians have out-America'd America
>>
>>7543954
I'm going somewhere else. Asians just haven't figured out how to make good pizza yet like Americans and Europeans have.
>>
>>7543954
Damn is that in RMB? Thats expensive as fuck
>>
>>7543954
>Patrick Star bolognese
I don't understand.
>>
Whatever has the least gutter oil in it
>>
Teriyaki squid, two party platters and a Heineken
>>
>>7543954
I want a goddamn tenderloin, some rolls, mashed potato, green beans, macaroni and cheese, and a FUCKING mountain dew.
>>
>>7546602
>charsiu duck on pizza
interesting, id probably go with that just to try it.
also, do deserts count as sides in china?
>>
I wouldn't trust them to make an edible pizza at all... Just gimme the party platter and a Heineken

Also - Dessert???
>>
File: 1301185999415.png (90 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1301185999415.png
90 KB, 604x340
>>7546619
lol just realized it says 'Desert'
>>
>>7543954
Party Platter drenched in italian meat sauce
>>
>lived in Shanghai for 6 months
>expat dive bar across the street from campus where I was staying
>would go twice a week and get a 12 inch meat lover's pizza (pepperoni, ham, and sausage) along with a 3L dispenser full of Asahi for about 100RMB total
>get up to go piss all that beer out
>come back and the qt waitress gives me free drinks for being a regular customer
I wish I didn't stop taking Mandarin, it would be nice to go back if I could speak the language again
>>
>>7546813
That honestly sounds cozy as fuck bro.
>>
I'll go with the Korean kimchi just to see what the hell that's like.
>>
>>7546815
the bar was cozy af. the walls were covered in graffiti from various patrons over the years, there were flags from all over the world strung up, they had drinking contests (i won once), two pool tables, and fucking Rihanna and other terrible top 40 radio was always blasting. the urinal was always reliably filled with vomit. many times random chinese dudes would come up to me and give me brohugs because i'd play pool with them or bum everyone smokes when i blacked out.

now that i think about it, it's literally the only part about china that I miss. i felt like fuckin Hemingway.
>>
duck pizza because fuck it why not
>>
>>7546834
That's sick man that's like my dream to fuck off for a few months and shoot pool and get lit with the the locals. Time to start saving
>>
How about 5 whiskey lattes and a meaty italian desert potato.
>>
>>7546858
rock on brother
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.