[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best store-brand hot salsas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>inb4 "Make your own salsa, anon"
I do when the vegetables are halfway decent at my local smalltown market
>inb4 "Grow your own vegetables, anon"
Not worth it in an apartment

Anyways, what are the best store-bought hot salsas you've had?
I want something that's gonna make me breath heavy and my nose runny, not something that just physically hurts.

>Clint's is okay when I'm feeling it
>Mrs. Renfro's is shit tier
>Jardines is also alright
>Get out of here with that Newman's Own shit.
>Tostitos doesn't make hot salsa that I know of
>Pain is Good doesn't even taste hot to me, it just goes to an immediate burn

Only good Ghost Chili salsa I've had is from a city a few hours away, I never have any other reason to travel there. Anyone have any recommendations?
>>
>>7543322
Just put a drop of dave's insanity in your tostitos.

Who the hell actually buys salsa if they're not serving it at a party anyway?
>>
>>7543334
People with taste.
>>
I get Old Dutch most of the time. It tastes like home.

Que Pasa Chipotle has a really nice flavour (I love subtle chipotle flavours, like in mayonnaise and sauces) but it was a little hot for me.
>>
File: sadsackofshit.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sadsackofshit.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
>>7543369
>sitting down alone to a bowl of salsa with corn chips
>having taste

That's not how I visualize it...
>>
File: a.jpg (152 KB, 1279x853) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
152 KB, 1279x853
>>7543396
Salsa is pretty versatile, you can serve it with a lot of things, and cook with it. I go through jars and I haven't bought a bag of chips in years.
>>
>>7543334
Salsa is great on breakfast eggs and toast. Usually make it myself but sometimes I'm lazy af
>>
>>7543404

literally the most hipster bullshit meme dish ive ever seen

>>7543322

tostitos does make a hot. nothing is going to be as good as making your own.
>>
>>7543427
Life must be pretty annoying when you're always thinking about memes.

Couscous is delicious.
>>
>>7543439

should serve it with a micro brew sriracha flavored beer just to hit all the hipster memes at once
>>
>>7543427
>>7543459
fucking top yourself you inbred
>>
>>7543465

i wanna see pictures of you trying to eat that avocado with the ceramic tard spoon too

>muh meal is so diverse
>>
>>7543470
Have you ever eaten an avocado? They're very soft.
>>
File: 1451530279135.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1451530279135.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
>>7543322
Why don't you just buy a habanero and add it to your favorite storebought salsa?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.