[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the new season of Raw.Vegan.Not Gross? https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: raw.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
raw.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Thoughts on the new season of Raw.Vegan.Not Gross?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek9KwLLZsy4
>>
My waifu!!!
>>
>>7542997
>deep voice
she a smoker? pot head?
>>
File: kek.webm (232 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
232 KB, 720x540
>>7542997
Well, that's not a very flattering screenshot. lol

I already hate this new "so random" intro. The last one was classy as hell, why change it.

Not a fan of the music either. Or the super bright lipgloss in every single video.

Other than that, largely unchanged format. Pretty interesting recipes I guess. The birthday cake looks really tasty.

The book shilling and "comment like subscribe" is also a little obnoxious.
>>
She sounds like a man
>>
>>7542997
Is her stuff also whole? I eat only whole foods and I don't eat at the local raw meme place because there's de-fibered juice and meme oil in everything. And way too much nut. I might as well eat somewhere enjoyable if it's going to be unhealthy like that. And that's why I'm going to a Japanese place with a vegan menu tomorrow.
>>
>>7543033
I think the screenshot is very flattering. I'd love her to suck my cock while wearing that bright lipstick.
>>
>>7543047
Nope. Just saw the old meme oil. Olive oil does nothing positive. It's only less harmful than some other fats. Cashews are already very fatty, so why not put in whole olives if you're doing it for flavor?

You can actually ferment nuts into cheese. I blended cashews with a spoonful of coconut yogurt to make something resembling cream cheese. inb4 cooch
>>
>>7542997

This is all well and good but it's not cheese, it'd be better described as a "spread", cheese is a very specific thing
>>
>>7543138
If it looks like cheese, and purportedly tastes like cheese, what's wrong with calling it vegan cheese? Spread isn't specific at all.
>>
>>7542997

her knife needs to be sharpened
>>
>>7543193
I don't see any knives.
>>
>>7543031
I think she just vocal fried so much it became permanent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry_register
>>
>>7542997
what the fuck is wrong with this things voice?

is it a man?
>>
>>7543168

because it isn't cheese dummy, the same reason we don't call shit chocolate despite the similarities
>>
>>7543223
That's what real life women sound like.
>>
>>7543225
I said vegan cheese. It's cheese suitable for vegans. Kind of like how processed cheese isn't real cheese. But if you call them processed slices, what is a slice? A slice of what? What do I do with these?
>>
>>7543230
No, they don't I am sorry to say.
>>
>>7543230
for real
>>
>>7543232

call it what it is, a spread made from [insert what it's made from]
>>
>>7543204

>cuts lemon
>struggles
>>
>>7543232

processed cheese still contains dairy giving it a claim to the cheese moniker, calling that stuff vegan cheese makes no more sense than calling it vegan tartare
>>
File: buttery.jpg (275 KB, 989x989) Image search: [Google]
buttery.jpg
275 KB, 989x989
>>7543254
That might be a problem if there are other recipes for vegan tartare. This stuff is supposed to imitate cheese, not tartare.

I don't understand your problem with it. The stuff on the shelves at the store is already fairly regulated, it's not like your going to accidentally pick up "buttery spread" instead of butter any time soon. Is "vegan butter" too confusing?

Sure you could enforce some arbitrary rule and make everyone call it "cheesey spread" but it's basically the same thing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.