[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unwanted ingredients
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1398781215256.gif (2 MB, 446x349) Image search: [Google]
1398781215256.gif
2 MB, 446x349
I just crunched down on something and when I spat it out it was a bug head

I just found a big bug head in my soup

it had beady little black eyes an everything

How the fuck did it get there? I cooked the soup myself

Have any of you fu/ck/ers ever had a similar experience to this? Share your horror stories
>>
>>7542636
Man up you Sissie. It's just extra protein.
>>
weavels
>>
>>7542662
I just googled that and you were right, that's what it was

how did you know?
>>
>>7542683
How did you not? Common knowledge.
>>
>>7542697
what ingredients could it have been hiding in?

I used lentils, rice, and frozen vegetables

but ever since I had pantry beetles a few years back I've been extra careful with my grains

I checked them myself when I poured them in the pot, they were clean

could it have been hiding in the frozen vegetables?
>>
>>7542683
I had the same problem in my mashed potatoes.
>>
I pulled out some old cake flour and it was full of pupae from some beasty. I just sifted them out. I really didn't give a shit.

A beetle landed on my hot dog, and I ate the fucker before he could eat any of my hot dog. Should've got his own dog. Didn't taste like anything, and the crunch wasn't anything to write home about.
>>
>>7542714
you sick in dah head mane
>>
>>7542714
Had to throw out a two day old bag of flour cuz the thing was infested with weavils. Never buying ingredients from the corner store again...

When I was younger I got an ice cream and bit into it. Looked at it after the second bite and saw a bunch of red. I just guessed it was raspberry or strawberry flavor (my dumb self). Next bite, saw my tooth. Turns out it was my own blood. That fucking sucked.
>>
>>7542714
You're white aren't you
>>
got an ice cream cone from mc donalds it was filled with hair but I ate it anyway.
>>
>>7542683
If there was one there's definitely more. They were in one of your ingredients, probably the flour.
>>
>>7542736
nigga I don't use flour in soup
>>
>>7542636
If you used fresh greens like spinach or kale then it's entirely believable.
>>
>>7542706
It was the rice, you missed it. Man up and accept it.
>>
>>7542804
I think I would have noticed a big red bug head the size of a milkdud

it had to have been the frozen vegetables, I poured them out of the bag without looking
>>
>>7542636
there was these worms crawling in my school dinner salad once after i put salad cream on it and i could see them squirming, i started crying and everyone gathered around to look, i was only 6 at the time keke
>>
In the middle of eating a big mac I took a bite and pulled out a long strand of hair deep within the patty. I took it out and kept eating but there was another hair after that I stopped eating
>>
>>7547995
I also had it happen to me again but with a quarter pounder and a mcrib but they were all from different mcdonalds. Also found cartilage in the mcnuggets. goddamnit mcdonalds.
>>
>>7546209
same story with the worm in a salad, but this was at olive garden, in their bigass caesar salad i had ordered.
It was a white grub the length of a matchstick sitting on one of the lettuce leaves near the top, wriggling around in salad dressing.
>>
>>7543882
fuck off

you ate a grain infesting big

you used grains in your soup

Let's put two and two together
>>
>>7548238
my grains are clean, I've checked them 50 times

it had to be the vegetables
>>
>>7542636
A thimble of bird shot in some pheasant pate.
Should have kept the evidence and negotiated unlimited pate from them. Then I would always have spare bird shot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.