[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things to Add to Coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
I've been finding my coffee really boring lately, /ck/. Is there anything unusual you've found that tastes good in coffee?
>>
only boring people get bored
>>
If you are using low quality beans a pinch of salt can help being out some flavor, but don't over do it

Also espresso is nice if you can get it
>>
Hot cocoa mix for a poor man's mocha
>>
>>7542618
Oh yes, add butter!
>>
>>7542618
Honey.
>>
>>7542618
Make cold brewed concentrated coffee mane
>>
File: 024x768.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
024x768.jpg
183 KB, 1024x768
I add a tablespoon of cappuccino mix when I get bored of plain coffee. I'm pretty sure it contains caffeine too, so it's also nice if you're tired.
>>
Almond milk.
>>
>>7542952
I tried that once. It all separated and I had specks of stuff floating on the top.
>>
>>7542955
I use it nearly every time I drink coffee and I've never had that happen.
>>
>>7542964
What brand?
>>
>>7542966
Silk, sweetened vanilla. I've also boiled it by itself for hot cocoa, and nothing weird happened with it.
>>
>>7542977
I'll try that one. Thanks.
>>
Amaretto is always good.
>>
>>7542618
Add a little sea salt to the coffee grounds prior to brewing. You won't regret it.
>>
>>7542618
Whiskey.
>>
>>7542618
Cannabutter
>>
put a star anise in the water compartment in your moka pot, will give it a faint not overpowering flavour, be careful so it doesnt burn also dont leave it in there after using it, rinse imediately, or the taste will be stuck on there
>>
>>7542618
almond milk
whey protein (I use vanilla)
cream
cinnamon

lots, just be creative
>>
>>7543044
>whey protein

Does this actually work well or are you fucking with me. How much do you use? This would be good to get my daily scoops
>>
>>7543043
Woah, I'll have to try this
>>
>>7543148
its nice, not sure if I invented it but never seen anyone do it, just be very careful, rinse it right away or the smell will be impossible to get out
>>
>>7542618
Go Turkish style:

2-3 cups water
1/2 cup of finely ground coffee
tablespoon of sugar
teaspoon of ground cardamon (or fresh pods if you can find them)
teaspoon of cinnamon
star anise if you have them

Boil the whole lot up on the stove and serve piping hot. try to leave the sludge in the bottom of the pan when you pour a cup, or run the whole thing through a sieve or through a french press if you really hate grinds.

If you want to be really tech, buy actual turkish coffee and a proper Cezve
>>
Try adding a teaspoon of rosewater, some cardamom and brown sugar, it's amazing
>>
Jameson
>>
>>7543013
Irish coffee sounds amazing right now
>>
>>7542897
Only unsalted butter. It has a similar effect to cream and smoothes out the caffeine high.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.