[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rare Steaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>He likes his steaks rare.
R E S P E C T

Matty is fuckin based.

https://munchies.vice.com/en/videos/how-to-make-steak-and-potatoes-with-matty-matheson
>>
>that ribeye
Where the hell do you find steaks that fucking thick? Every meat department I've been to has never had steaks that big.
Do you have to go to a specialty store or something?
>>
>>7541269
You tell the butcher I want a specific cut in a certain thickness. He then does that for you. WA LA
>>
>>7541284
Can I do this at the supermarket like lets say Kroger or do I have to go to an actual butcher?
>>
>>7541322
Kroger doesn't cut their own meat, it's often pre cut and packaged. Find a butcher
>>
>>7541269
>>7541284
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>7541322
you should be getting it from a butcher anyways m8, tastes better, good for local business
>>
>>7541221
He's homo, body will slap his father
>>
>>7541352
Body is not half as funny as Matty is.

>hurr durr weed & bitches
>>
>>7541269
>Do you have to go to a specialty store or something?

Yea, its called a butcher.
>>
>>7541269
Your dad's a specialty store for meats.
;)
>>
I like Matty, but I don't know how he hasn't died of heart disease.
>>
>>7541269
If you got to a nice market like wholefoods the generally cut meat from whole muscle. If they have it on hand you can request a specific thickness
>>
>fat retarding americunt likes rare steak
Could have fooled me
Next you'll tell me americunts like talking obnoxiously loudly too
>>
>>7541862
That's true of any supermarket with a butcher counter. Just go to the counter and ask them for whatever thickness you want and they'll go in the back and cut it for you.

If you only shop at shitty places like Walmart though where everything is pre-packaged and shipped to the store, you're out of luck though.
>>
>>7541221
7:54
"These are going to be a nice MEDIUM rare."
>>
>>7542176
The final product though, looks more rare to me than medium rare.
>>
>>7542224
That's because he can't cook for shit
>>
>>7542084
he's canadian you cuck
>>
>>7542281
>implying canada isn't just USA with smaller dicks
>>
Holy shit he used so much butter with everything that he made right there
>>
File: deeply concerned.jpg (613 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
deeply concerned.jpg
613 KB, 3000x3000
matty will never be your friend
>>
File: 1458790384293.jpg (41 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1458790384293.jpg
41 KB, 508x524
Wow, I didn't think it was possible to find a tv chef more irritating than Jamie Oliver, but this guy just topped him
>>
>>7542476
>so much butter with everything

Nigga please.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.