[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which vegetables is it cool to just pick up and eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x500
Which vegetables is it cool to just pick up and eat
>>
your moms cabbage
>>
Celery, cucumber, carrots, cherry/grape tomatoes. Stuff like that.
>>
File: tones.webm (807 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tones.webm
807 KB, 300x300
>>7540131
onion
>>
>>
>>7540131
Carrots
Broccoli

Why would you want to eat a vegetable raw with no dipping sauce though?

You wouldn't
>>
Mushrooms are all edible.

Any mushroom you find is kitchen safe per the USDA. One of Roosevelt's great contributions was the continent wide elimination of harmful fungi.

Any mushroom you find in your lawn, at the park, in the woods, they are all edible.

If you see a mushroom patch on your lawn, or your neighbors lawn grab it before the Vietnamese family does ;)
>>
>>7540188
You may be joking, but I love me some raw onion. I don't bite into it like an apple thou. I like to cut them into slices, and eat them like chips. Yellow, and Red are my favorite.
>>
the inside of bell peppers scares me Tbh
>>
>>7540225
kek
>>
Tomato or cherry tomatoes
>>
>>7540210

>dipping sauce for carrots

Have you ever just yanked out a carrot out of the ground and ate it? They're so sweet that you don't need anything.
>>
>>7540656
The hells wrong with you?

>eating worst onions raw

White onions man.

Slice them, some olive oil, some pepper, shits amazing
>>
carrots are goat snack
>>
>>7540202
thats a fruit you big dumdum
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 283x178
>>7540793
>> goat snack
>>
I love Hampton tomatoes. You know, you can eat 'em like apples. You know it's funny, the tomato never took on as a hand fruit.
>>
>>7540210
t. lardass
>>
Carrots
Parsnips
Celery
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Brusselsprouts
Jicama
Peas
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
>>
>>7541009
I like those shrinked tomatoes, cherry or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 960x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 960x531
>>7540225
Fucking this
>mfw nabbing all the mushrooms from my neighbors' lawns after it rains
>mfw they think I'm doing them a favor
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.