[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prohibition of pizza or prohibition of pork. Which would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: pizzapig.jpg (25 KB, 417x336) Image search: [Google]
pizzapig.jpg
25 KB, 417x336
Prohibition of pizza or prohibition of pork.

Which would you be willing to live with and why?
>>
>>7539562
i could do without pork. i hardly ever eat it. i don't think i would even miss anything except maybe having sausage on pizza
>>
Prohibition of pizza because I'm not a fat amerilard and I eat balanced meals
>>
Neither! This is America!
>>
>>7539562
Pizza, because I could still get the dough and standalone pork as precursors.
>>
File: g2Waz.jpg (120 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
g2Waz.jpg
120 KB, 600x431
>>7539562

Pork. I mostly avoid it anyway after seeing the videos of pigs doing tricks on youtube.
>>
Pizza, because I'd be too scared of pork prohibition being the Jews or Muslims reaching endgame in their quest for domination.
>>
nice try muhammad but I live in a free country
>>
I am a Muslim so living without pork is a no-brainer.
>>
>>7539606
Not for much longer, effendi ;>
>>
File: duck pizza.jpg (30 KB, 406x305) Image search: [Google]
duck pizza.jpg
30 KB, 406x305
>>7539571
But a life without bacon? Pork belly?
Ham at Christmas? Delicious pork chops drenched in butter? BBQ Spare ribs?

Not disregarding your preferences, but there's many more celebrated meals to be had during The Great Prohibition of Pizza. I'd get tired of pizza mighty quick.

Although, pic. related: duck pizza. Someone could bank on this during Prohibition of Pork. Maybe it might force some creativity in the offerings of our general pizza parlors.
>>
>>7539589
"Sir, Seat 42B he insisted on us serving a pork-free in-flight meal and refused our peanuts because the salt was not kosher. His turban is making me feel unsafe!"
>>
>>7539562
Define pizza, and define pork.
>>
>>7539562
Pizza since it's easier to make a pizza than to make a pig.
>>
I don't eat pork anyway since it makes me sick as fuck, I guess due to an allergy or some shit.
>>
Pizza, because pork is the indisputable greatest meat.
>>
Pizza.

If I want a pizza, I can just make it in my house.
I can't make a pig though.
>>
>>7539656
>I can just make it in my house.
OH MY GOD HE IS MAKING A HIGHLY ILLEGAL PIZZA CALL THE SWAT
>>
File: bacon sugar pork tenderloin.jpg (124 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
bacon sugar pork tenderloin.jpg
124 KB, 540x810
>>7539629
Pizza - dough and toppings. Cheese necessary. White sauce or red sauce. Meat optional (no pork of course). Infinite variety but a constant medium.

Pork would involve any cut of the pig roasted, baked, cooked, cured and sliced in any combination of ways. Nothing panzerotti-styled is allowed if the ban of pizza exists. A constant medium requiring applied skills in preparation (can you make it interesting everyday?).
>>
Pizza.
Pork is what completes many meals and there is nothing stating that anything that goes on pizza would suddenly disappear or be unable to go with each other anymore. You can still have calzones and stromboli, just no more pizza.
>>
Pizza. I'm losing the naughty feeling from indulging cheese pizza so it's time to branch out
>>
>>7539670
>pig
>Pizza - dough and toppings. Cheese necessary. White sauce or red sauce. Meat optional (no pork of course). Infinite variety but a constant medium.
So bread and bread toppings are banned? I can have a pizza if it's on tortilla?
Is Chicago style pizza pizza, or is that a casserole?
>>
>>7539671
>calzones and stromboli
That's cheating. ;)

>>7539683
>a pizza if it's on tortilla?
So you mean pepperonis or anchovies or whatever toppings you'd like in an plain tortilla shell?

If it's Prohibition of Pizza then it's the Rule of 2/3. You can have (meat) toppings + cheese, no sauce. You can have toppings + sauce, but no cheese (that's a school-grade sandwich I suppose). Or cheese + sauce, which isn't truly pizza anymore.
>>
>>7539562

i would go with prohibition of pork.

I think going to underground black market pork house speak easies would be more exciting than the pizza equivalent.

That and we'd be killing something like 70 bajillion fewer pigs every year, and the south actually might see something like a 45% drop in cardiovascular disease... thank you bacon, and fatty shoulder meat... you delicious mother fuckers...

in fact... this actually has me thinking about opening a themed barbeque speak easy which exists in its own universe where pork is outlawed and the people in the restaurant have to keep it all on the DL..
>>
I can live with prohibition of pizza, easily. I eat at least one pork loin a week. Various forms of cured pork. I don't want to do without it.
>>
File: pig fight.jpg (102 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
pig fight.jpg
102 KB, 634x417
>>7539760
I like the way you think.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/09/article-2536507-1A855EB100000578-233_634x417.jpg

If Pork is prohibited (and their regulated breeding comes along with it) the rarity and intelligence of the animal would make their value as a trained pet sky rocket. Prized pigs would be raised in stellar living conditions to use them for fights. Legally, service pigs will help the blind, and emotional support swine industry with balloon to 2 billion per year in the U.S. and Canada.
>>
>>7539805

Yes... finally someone who understands.

Let's see the prohibiton of pizza do ANYTHING like that...

What do you end up with in that case? cheaper pepperoni because demand falls through the fucking floor? An underground pizzeria? That just sounds fucking childish.

An underground pork house, where muffled squeals come from the back room, is sooo much more thrilling... The pork houses would have ritual swine killings... porcinery shot houses would pop up in every major city and friends of friends would invite people to be part of the small group of elites who would still say fuck the pigs, and taste of the one true white meat...

The cops could wage a new war on pork, cracking down on "those neighborhoods" where ham stars deal out of the trap.

God.. the more I think of it.. the more I yearn for this distopianly elicit anti-porcine future...
>>
>>7539562
This painting is deeply unsettling and I don't know why. Something about the dim lighting, the untouched sandwich off to the side, the brown everything, and the pig's expression just creep me out.
>>
>>7539943

He looks happy though. Clearly the artist was playing with concepts of over consumerism and marxist ideologies. I find it to be an intriguing reflection on the human condition.... both inspring and grotesque at the same time.
>>
File: Chew1.jpg (429 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
Chew1.jpg
429 KB, 1067x800
>prohibit pork
>no pig products for edible consumption
>ok

>prohibit pizza
>fuckers in restaurants create replicas, call it something else
>still get arrested

There's less ambiguity in law when it comes to banning pork - OP would really like this comic. It's probably the only /ck/ related western comic
>>
Would I get arrested for buying whole wheat flour and tomato paste at the same time?

But I'm vegan, so pork, if only for reasons of self-preservation from antibiotic-resistant germs.
>>
Prohibition of pork.

As a microbiologist I've never been able to get over how similar it is to human tissue.

I can't eat it.
>>
File: disgusted-face.jpg (14 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face.jpg
14 KB, 241x300
>>7540034

That time when you were in grade 8 and you go home after biology and as you're slowly cutting into a nice juicy pork chop and actually look at the separation and juices and muscle tone for the first time, you feel like Hannibal Lecter wasn't that hard to understand.
>>
>>7540033
No. If pizza = dough, cheese, sauce, toppings.
Then flour + tomato you can still have things like garlic bread and bruschetta which is still no where as enjoyable or filling as pizza.

I'm curious, what germs do regular supermarket pork carry? (please disregard if you live in the U.S. - I'm in N.A so I see the concerns there.)
>>
Pizza. I'll just get a calzone.
>>
Pizza is so much harder to define
What if I put tomato sauce and cheese on a slice of white bread?
What if the bread was flat?
>>
>>7539582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FqZh__Rsw4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5nSYtO2GSI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ff3rrD7ITA
>>
>>7539665
A young man living in New York has been arrested after neighbors calling the police about a suspicious pizza smell. The police found all the required ingredients and equipment to make pizza on the site. The man denies all charges. More at 9.
>>
>>7540518
I have plenty of activated carbon air filtration. My pizzas will never be detected, especially since I make them with no oil or cheese that can vaporize and linger.
>>
>>7540524
The man is always watching. You'll get 10 to 15 years if they suspect you're making the pizza with intention to distribute you know.
>>
>>7540518
Captain Cook and his Chili Pizza.
>>
>>7539609

Your whole life is a no brainer.
>>
>>7540776
Can you go be euphoric somewhere else, please?
>>
>>7540787
can you go be a shitskin somewhere else, please? we were happily discussing food until you shoved your religion in here
>>
>>7540787
>immigrant telling other people where to go

that's a bit rich
>>
neither, prohibition is bad even if the foods weren't that good. Why do liberals and neocons love to make victimless crimes
>>
>>7540816
>shoved
Ok?

>we were happily discussing food
First of all, you were not discussing anything here. I can clearly see that your IP is new in this thread.
Secondly, there was like 30 posts before someone decided to do /r/atheism-tier joke.

>>7540819
>immigrant
wew
>>
>>7540822
you're a muslim speaking and memeing in english, either you're an immigrant or your parents are
>>
>>7540824
I can't follow your logic. I live in non-english speaking country and have always lived there. Am I prohibited from learning english or using decadent western maymays?
>>
>>7540826
oh, then never mind. you need to watch the mutawwi don't catch you though, memes are haram as fuck
>>
Pizza because then you could just make the superior stromboli or calzone
>>
>>7539562
I like having pork on pizza.

I'd have to pick pork of the two though. The animal has a lot of tasty cuts, much more culinary variety available than there is from pizza.
>>
>>7539562
pizza is a vegetable i could probably live without but i aint livin without bacon
>>
>>7540822
>whats dynamic IP
>whats posting from different locations /devices
>>
File: CFlDPkDWYAA2rl9.jpg (69 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CFlDPkDWYAA2rl9.jpg
69 KB, 576x1024
>>7540828
>memes are haram as fuck
What are talking about? Memes are 100% halal (unless it's some shit like "Damn Daniel" - you will be on beheading list in no time).

>>7540835
You've got a point here but it's highly unlikely (i.e. that anon should've reconnected his router or left his basement).
>>
>>7540841
i am that anon and just posting with a third IP, simply because i can
>>
>>7540856
I am that anon and stop pretending to be me.
>>
>>7540859
no, u!
>>
>>7539760
Why play pretend?

Just go open your restaurant in a Sharia controlled area.
>>
>>7540834
>>
>>7540841
Imagine no memes. It's easy, if you try.
>>
>>7539760
Are there underground pork houses in the middle east? I know those rich princes have to get their pork on from time to time. I guess it would be easier for them to just fly to a good country though.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.