[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have some meats from that picture. How is best to prepare bull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: torro.jpg (6 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
torro.jpg
6 KB, 295x171
I have some meats from that picture.
How is best to prepare bull or what do you like to make of it.
Sorry for poor english I am a swedish
>>
>>7537431
Roasting is the only answer.
>>
>>7537431
I've heard the testicles are good boiled, and generally called "prairie oysters".
>>
>>7537431
Inb4 nobody makes a "prep the bull" joke at the expense of swedes and a great thread about butchering beef happens
>>
File: 1.png (188 KB, 603x452) Image search: [Google]
1.png
188 KB, 603x452
>>
>>7537533
Read OP's comments, realised it was a troll thread, ignored!
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 549x653
>>7537431
Sweden, Yes!
>>
>>7537431
The only answer is BIG BLACK SMOKERS to get a delicious flavor onto the meat
>>
>>7537739
I imagine bull would be too tough to be smoked. Maybe a long braise?
>>
>>7537744

Smoking and braising both achieve tenderness by the same method: low heat and long time breaks down the proteins which make the meat tough. If one works then so does the other. You absolutely can smoke it and have it come out tender.
>>
Hur fan fick du tag i tjurkött? För det andra är tjurkött segt som fan och smakar fan.
>>
>>7537748
Hej.
Local farmer gave. I doubt it tastes much bad really in reality.
>>
>>7537762
Really?
>>
Guys, this is a troll thread.
>swedish cuckold
>prepping the bull
>>
>>7538095
What does that mean?
>>
>>7538109
Since you asked so nicely:

A cuckold is a man who lets his wife fuck another man. That other man is known as the bull.
>>
>>7538202
You know too much you sick fuck.
>>
>>7538209
How can anyone on this board not know this given how often the topic comes up & context clues? Have you seen the sheer number of "my wife's son" posts here recently?
>>
>>7538212
There's a lot of old people on this board who don't go on any board other than /ck/. We're talking 30- and 40-year-olds, middle-aged women with children etc. It's the easiest board to troll because half the users don't even know what trolling is.
>>
>>7538202
>A cuckold is a man who lets his wife fuck another man.
This is incorrect.
Waytonotunderstandmemes, anon.
>>
>>7537431
You don't really have to do anything. Your wife/GF will take care of the preparation. You'll just have to clean her afterwards.
>>
>>7538315
'Is not married, not having a wife for real.
Why is thread gone like this???
>>
>>7538273
Hello, Anonymous. You were speaking of other boards on this website. Can you please send me a link? I don't really know how to get there and I would really like to see them.
Warm regards,
Margret
>>
File: palm.jpg (2 KB, 136x91) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
2 KB, 136x91
>aaaand, le ebin meme-masters destroy another thread.
Fuck you /ck/, you're a worse bunch of idiots than /v/, /a/,/mlp/ and /b/ combined.
>>
Dear Margret,

It won't let me post a URL anymore, but if you email the internet at [email protected], they're obligated to provide support. This computer is brand new, you only got it in 2007 and it cost over a thousand dollars.

Sincerely,

Earl

p.s. don't give your password to anyone claiming to be from Microsoft
>>
>>7538273
>any board other than /ck/

I was talking about CK specifically. Even if you don't go to other boards how on earth could you miss the constant cuck spamming.
>>
>>7538417
The cuck spamming is the sort of thing you'd only detect if you already know what it is. When these middle-aged users see someone posting "my wife's son", it doesn't even register to them as something out of the ordinary.
>>
>>7538434
>if you already know what it is

Meh, I had no idea what it was until I saw someone ask what it meant (on this very board) only to get called a "cuck", at which point it became clear.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.