[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here experienced with "bum wine"? Stories? Recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: party time.jpg (99 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
party time.jpg
99 KB, 800x600
Anyone here experienced with "bum wine"? Stories? Recommendations? I'm a Night Train man myself but the bitches love that MD 20/20
>>
Found a store that sticks MD 20/20. They only have shitty flavors it seems like banana and some other shit. How good is it?
>>
I bought a couple of bottles of Mad Dog once, it was cheap and I'd never had it before. Some of the nastiest shit I've ever put in my mouth. Smirnoff vodka is pretty bad too.
>>
>>7536773
>
It's the least offensive bum wine and the right kind of women will gladly drink it. It's actually a meme since it usually costs the most and has lower alcohol content, but like I said you can get women to drink it and its cheap so why not splurge.

>how good is it?

bad question. You need to ask how bad it is and the answer is that it isn't good but you can do far worse.
>>
I drank several beers and then two bottles of night train out of a beer bong when I was in high school.

I remember laying face down in a hammock on the beach, swinging back and forth and puking through the ropes down onto the ground before I blacked out. One of my friends told me that at some point later in the night, they convinced me that there were bottles of vodka in the ocean so I ran down the beach to find it and ran into a rock and got a big cut on my leg from it. Then I got mad and started throwing beach furniture in the water and someone called the cops.
>>
Bought a bottle of Thunderbird once. Next day I was shitting myself like crazy and felt like I was going to die.
>>
>>7536789
>right kind of women
I think you meant to say the wrong kind
>>
>>7536789
>you can get women to drink it and its cheap
This is literally the worst reason to buy alcohol. Buying it to drink alone and kill yourself from alcohol poisoning is a marginally better reason.
>>
>>7536749
How did they not get into trouble with the "bling bling" on the blue MD 20/20 bottle? Isn't it a little racist?
>>
>>7536749
Wow, that's a picture of poverty down to the shitty electric stove.
>>
>>7536814
the melanin enhanced never saw it, they only drink red drinks. Blue is for the white people.
>>
I used to drink it multiple times a week for years, until it started giving me heartburn. Cisco was my choice of poison
>>
>>7536806
This. What the fuck do I buy for this? I'm broke so it's part of the reason why I drink.
>>
I'm pretty sure box wine is still cheaper. $15 for 5 liters.
>>
>>7536818
bro ever been to a place called camden?

they dont even have roofs lol
>>
>>7536840
Nah, but I've been to a place called Palmdale and this is a typical spread in that shithole.
>>
>>7536749
I've tried almost all of the mad dog flavors, thunderbird, and wild irish rose, so I've got a pretty decent idea. I think "banana red" MD is my favorite for the flavor, although thunderbird is by far the most alcoholic. I wouldn't recommend the Rose to anyone, since it doesn't get you drunk enough to warrant suffering through the taste
>>
>>7536835
>having $15 saved up all at once

heh. some of us live by the minute and the dollar
>>
>>7536835
If these people were aware of that, they wouldn't be drinking bum wine
>>
>>7536749

This shit gave me vivid nightmares when paired with cigarettes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.