[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to eat popcorn and get them motha fuckin kernels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is it normal to eat popcorn and get them motha fuckin kernels stuck in your gums? I made some shit and the next day I pulled some of them cock suckers out of my teeth
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 200x319) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 200x319
>not cooking kernel-less popcorn
>>
>>7536009
Yes it's normal. Brush and/or floss and they should get out of your teeth.
>>
>>7536009
Yes
>>
How do you guys cook your popcorn? I tried it in a pot, but it's so much mess just for popcorn.
>>
>>7536847
I just use one of those air popper machines that was ~$10 at Target.
Pops 99% of the kernels too
>>
>>7536853
>99%
Only if you scoop up the scorching hot kernels launched out of the machine at 88 mph and put them back in.
Anyway, here's my recipe for kettle corn. For normal popcorn, just leave the sugar out.
1tsp oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar (I use caster sugar)
1/3 cup kernels
Mix the oil and kernels in a bowl or something, then put it in a paper bag.
Follow up by putting the sugar and salt in the bag on top of the kernels.
Shake that shit up for a bit.
Fold it up and put it in the microwave for around 2:30
Enjoy.
>>
>>7536847
wow cleaning oil out of a pot in the sink with hot water and soap is sooooo hard guys #fuckpopcorn

fucking millenials
>>
>>7536009
brush your damn teeth you fucking animal
>>
>>7537294
Your a melinal
>>
>>7537294
Some of us have dishwashers so never wash up
>>
It's not harmful. I had my dentist fish a piece of kernel out from under my gum that had been there literally for months. I'm not fond of it, but it doesn't do any damage as it's not nutriet-rich or digestible enough to incur bacterial growth.
>>
>>7537438
Popcorn is pretty bad for your teeth. A lot of people accidentally bite down on an unpopped kernel and crack a molar. Gotta be really careful not to do that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.