[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally tried burger with egg.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Medium egg went well with the cheese, all gooey.
>>
So a texas burger?
>>
File: 1424142804726.gif (580 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1424142804726.gif
580 KB, 480x360
>>7535297

I love egg on my burger but a runny yolk, I don't know about that.

I'll have to try.
>>
>>7535354
It's breddy gud mang.

>>7535332
I didn't know what it was called.
>>
>>7535332
A Texas burger?

When I was in college, I went to the cafeteria and asked if I could get a fried egg on a burger. The chef man said that he didn't have eggs in the afternoon, for whatever reason, and asked me if I was from New York. I'm not, but I guess it's popular there? Why Texas?
>>
>>7535741
No idea.
>>
>>7535297
I'm glad America gets to share in the joy of an egg on your burger. Soon you will learn the joys of beetroot as well.
>>
>>7537003
My ausnigger :)
Add some fresh pineapple and you're set for a burger with the works.
Next question, do you want chicken salt or regular salt with your chips?
>>
>>7537010
Chicken salt m8, lay that shit on me.

What drink do you think pairs best with a burger with the lot? Keep in mind you're getting a free medium chips (as it is your local chip shop) and as such will be more thirsty than usual.
>>
>>7537019
Non alcohol, I'd hit a double sars like there's no tomorrow.

Beer, lately I'd go a Fat Yak or even a James Boags.
You?
I think I know what I'm getting for tea now.
>>
>>7537029
Non alchoholic: Portello or Pasito

Alcoholic: Great Northern or 150 lashes, something lighter than my usual fare for the meal. Normally Kilkenny is my go to but it's too much for a meal.
>>
>>7535297
meme
>>
>>7537040
Fuck I haven't had Pasito in ages, I love that shit. Portello is great too.

Great northern is a really good beer for the price point, I've only had James squire a few times, was good though.
Kilkenny is good but I can only get 500ml 4 packs here.

I'm gonna head to the local takeaway in 15mins and get a burger with the works, half serving of chips with chicken salt, can of Pasito and maybe a donut or pineapple fritter for later.
Thoughts?
>>
>>7537061
There's an Irish pub in my town that has Kilkenny on tap. A pint of it is like drinking an entrée.

Sounds good, go the fritter mate.
>>
>>7537069
Melbourne?
>>
>>7537071
Bathurst m8
>>
>>7537010
The pineapple is never fresh. And it's a revolting addition.
>>
>>7537083
Fuck, I'd take a fried slice of Dole pineapple and it still adds to the flavour.
Are you one of those whole food, artisan meme eaters?
>>
>>7537083
Sure makes your own cum taste amazing. If your into eating it that it :/
>>
>>7537097
Not strictly. I'm just pedantic about word usage. Anon said fresh. It is not fresh.
>>
>>7535297
Egg is a pretty standard ingredient on burgers here in Australia.
Obviously not as standard as meat, cheese, lettuce, onion or tomato, but probably the next most standard after those.
It's pretty good.
>>
>>7537124
Point taken.
Canned, fried pineapple works for me on a boiger.
>>
>>7537160
How about sauces? Do Aus fags prefer ketchup or BBQ or other?
>>
>>7537165
Ketchup is referred to as tomato sauce here, and it's the obvious one that is almost always on a burger.
After that it's fairly even between mustard and mayonnaise, with barbecue coming after those.
>>
>>7537170
I'm from Missouri and every burger I've ever had is laden with BBQ sauce. It's delicious BTW
>>
>>7537183
BBQ is the bomb, especially a decent smoky one. I tried one with kakadu plum once an am hooked.
>>
Tried this yesterday for the first time, didn't like it that much. Felt like the egg didnt mash that well with the meet/cheese, felt bland.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.