[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pepperoni is a children's topping. If you're still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: pepperoni.jpg (107 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
pepperoni.jpg
107 KB, 1000x747
Pepperoni is a children's topping. If you're still using it, you need to graduate high school.
>>
I, too, agree with maddox like some kind of mindless doofus.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 249x121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 249x121
>>7535270
Ok maddox
>>
People don't like onions LMAO, for every animal you don't eat I'll eat three! Merlot HAHAHAHA EPIC!!! Vegans suck, Cameron Diaz is SOOOO annoying LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 575x323
>>7535296
Uh what?
>>
>>7535270

Not true. If you ONLY like pepperoni, then you are a faggot.
>>
>>7535299
Underage ban
>>
File: 1455852987547.jpg (197 KB, 754x651) Image search: [Google]
1455852987547.jpg
197 KB, 754x651
>American pretend Salami with tons of red dye in it

yep.
>>
Pizza is a children's food. If you're still using it, you need to graduate high school.
>>
What's the difference between pepperoni and salami?
>>
>>7535270
>>7535279
>>7535291
Pepperoni generally is shit, but I still like it. I really wish i could make it a bit healthier, I really like the over all taste and heat pepperoni offers, and I don't see soppraseta ever really comparing.

the nitrate stuff was hilariously wrong though because that shits in any cured meat like soprasseta.
>>
File: trash.png (21 KB, 256x336) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
21 KB, 256x336
>>7535270
>underage ban

I cant imagine someone over the age of 16 posting this thread. I'm being serious.
>>
>>7535279
I don't understand how he's still popular. I used to like him when I was in grade 8 (so around 2003-2004) but then he started shilling his book too hard and stopped writing articles. I recently took a peak at his site for nostalgia's sake and holy shit is it embarrassing; he should have stuck to just writing. His voice is awfully effeminate and he comes off as a pathetic nerd.
>>
>>7535730
>His voice is awfully effeminate and he comes off as a pathetic nerd.
Many of the most successful comedians are pathetic nerds who developed humor as a coping mechanism for bullying, ostracism, and general insecurity. Those types of comedians have a brand of humor that doesn't appeal to me, but it obviously appeals to a lot of people, and not necessarily because they are overtly aware that they are listening to the psychiatric oozing pus of a traumatized nerd.
>>
>>7535312
Paprika is what gives pepperoni its colour and flavour. It's a perfectly valid salami.
>>
>>7535730
Is he just like a shitty Andy Rooney now?
>>
>>7535744
>>7535730
>>7535279
you know though he brings up a good point if its valid about peperoni not being healthy.
>>
>>7535813
If you're eating [pepperoni] pizza to be healthy, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>7535813
It's not valid. Sodium nitrite is just what you use to cure meat. If you eat a salami, any salami, it was cured with sodium nitrite.
>>
>>7535270
Still better than no topping at all. If you willingly consume cheese pizza, you need to turn 10
>>
>>7535835
but still if it possibly causes cancer that's good to know.
>>
>>7535730

could you help a hermit out and link to this Maddox person?
>>
>>7535871
Any meat increases your cancer risk.
>>
>>7535885
all carbon intake increases your cancer risk.
>>
>>7535880
His site is literally the first search result of Maddox.
>>
pizza is a children's food anyway
so why not pepperoni?
>>
Jokes on you I dropped out of highschool.
>>
>>7535885
pretty much everything you ever do increases your cancer risk
>>
>>7535971
Eating cabbage doesn't.
>>
>>7535985
But getting a whiff of a cabbage fart does.
>>
>>7535985

Yes it does. Unless you can consume food that is devoid of C14, then you take the risk of developing cancer.
>>
>>7535871
Fun fact: stomach cancer is an epidemic concerning Japanese business men.

They often eat together at Japanese "steak bars" after work to iron out business decisions and to network amongst themselves.

The "grilled" food that they (more often than not) order has been identified as the cause. The char (or burn) specifically.

This is the same reason smoking leads to higher lung cancer risks: burning something and the inhalation of the smoke.
>>
whats wrong with pepperonis?
>>
>>7535296
I have never seen a better summary of Maddox's decade-long career of shitposting.
>>
>>7536042
yea they nowhere near as bad as peniseronis
>>
>>7536058
My mistake, I just realized that he has probably been shitposting for close to two decades now.
>>
>>7536011
both also contain increased concentrations of C14.

ingestion on PO-210 will increase your chance of cancer to >99%

Anatoly Grishchenko, who sacrificed himself and deliberately flew his helicopter directly over the exposed reactor of Chernobyl to dump concrete, died of Leukemia (cancer).

Until man can stop radioactivity, there will be no cure for cancer.
>>
>>7536093
your autism is showing
>>
>>7535270
>I'm so immature, I need to draw lines in the sand over arbitrary shit like pizza toppings to make me feel like an adult compared to others

Pepperoni sucks out loud, but this mentality sucks even worse.
>>
>>7536119
What do you think autism is?
>>
>>7536119
What? Where?
>>
>>7535270
You've obviously never had little ceasers pepperoni before. Until you do you'll never make a creamed out mess in your pants bro. Also put a few Peps on your crazy bread and suck it dry. Report back after you've cleaned up your massive explosion. Pics not required but go ahead if your feeling spicy son.
>>
If I'm eating at an actual pizza restaurant or making some myself I'll use interesting toppings.
If it's just generic takeout I find simpler is better; most of the fancy flavours basically suck.
>>
>>7535270
If I'm trying a new pizza place, I'll generally stick to the classics like pepperoni, because if they somehow manage to fuck that up then they have no chance at having great pizza.
>>
>>7535270
>American chorizo cured with non NaCl salt.
>Italian word for pepper.
I don't understand this food.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.