[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you bought this yet, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: breakfast.jpg (42 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
42 KB, 500x400
Why haven't you bought this yet, /ck/?
>>
Unitool
>>
>>7534806
Because it's more shit than the separate versions of those things, and because toast isn't that good.
>>
Everything in that picture takes a different amount of time to prepare.

Unless that thing coordinates it so that everything is done at the same time, there's no reason to buy a giant thing to take up counter space and only have miniature versions of three separate appliances you probably already own in the first place.
>>
>>7534806
Because if one of those things stopped working, you'll have to throw out the whole thing. Besides, I rather have a full-sized toaster oven.
>>
>>7534806
Because I have a stove and a french press.
>>
File: 4ktip.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
4ktip.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>7534882
>>
>>7534884

How is that image even remotely relevant?
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>7534885
>>
>>7534820
I could see it being semi-useful camping or something but i'd still prefer to cook over the fire.
>>
>>7534905
Right, because once you own a french press you automatically become an autistic faggot
>>
>>7534915
Don't fall for the b8, m8.
>>
>>7534806
Good question op I was just wondering what I could buy to take up a ton of counter space and do everything the equipment I already have does!
>>
The picture in OP is misleading.

That thing does not have a miniature greenhouse or a juicer attached to it.

So where the fuck did the strawberries and orange juice come from?

False advertising bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 500x390
>>7534882
>French press
>no cream
>no sugar
>>
>>7534882
Silt drinker.
>>
>>7534910
Where would you plug it in?
>>
>>7534806
Seems pretty cool
I could do without the coffee maker since I have much better options available
>>
>>7535147
I bring a portable generator with when I can.
>>
>>7534905
that's a trilby
>>
>>7534806
I hate a pan, a toaster, a oven, and a french press. literally all superior to that piece of shit.

Take a class on advertising to learn about how advertising is bad.
>>
>>7535494
Such a fedora thing to say
>>
>>7535113
Also no butter churn.
>>
Waiting for the Ja/ck/ review of it before buying it 2bh
>>
>>7534806
>have toaster
>have coffeemaker
>have range and pans

And finally, don't have counter space for this monstrocity.
>>
looks like a pain in the ass to clean
>>
>>7535857
The prep guy will have a blast with this
>>
>>7534806
I will get one and then I can live happily under the bridge with the rest of my family outside of their beat down rv and in my freshly dug hovel in the ground where I have cilantro growing outside my doorstep
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.