[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Healthy down-to-earth food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 06a.jpg (73 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
06a.jpg
73 KB, 960x960
As part of my new "Man-Up" program I have promise to myself and loved ones that I am exercising, eating healthy, learning new things (you know, things that I should be doing regardless of promises).
Since I live in Glorious Tijuana I have 19 places to eat in a 1km radius, 17 of them unhealthy so I better learn to make dam good food
About what I like; I love rice and I would like to learn recipes on which I can substitute bread with rice. I have plenty of fruits available and I reallylike them. i despise most salads for being boring af.
Any ideas?
>>
File: 400x400_Free_Smilie.gif (178 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
400x400_Free_Smilie.gif
178 KB, 400x400
This is /fastfood-franchises and snacks/, maybe you should try /fit/.
>>
Here's what I eat on my cut
Protein shake in morning before lifting
After lifting, one cup of oats, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, one banana
Lunch is either peanut butter sandwich if I didn't cook the night before, or some sort of bean oriented meal. I make lots of chili/stew.
Dinner is a big salad with a can of garbanzo beans, spinach, more sunflower seeds, peppers, and balsamic vinaigrette.
Another protein shake before bed
I've been losing about 1 1/2 pounds per week while maintaining strength and energy and never really starving myself.
>>
>>7531700
I have seeing some threads dedicated to similar things I want, I just need more recipes and have them all in one place
And about /fit/...I am not going there
>>
>>7531712
Great, I am going to a gymnasium right behind my house (God bless TJ) at 6:00 am. I'll take many of your ideas
>>
>>7531712
Don't forget the three gallons of cum immediately after your lift. You may think it's just for fun, but it's an important part of your regime.
>>
plain whole wheat bread is healthier than rice.

veggie bean chili and whole wheat bread is my go to meal. you'll need a pressure cooker to cook the pinto beans. the rest is easy. tomato paste spices, and I use artificial sweetener to make the chili sweeter.
>>
>>7531727
Don't forget to find your tdee to make sure you can eat all that or to see if you could add more food to your diet. Also if you're going to eat meat, do poultry or lean pork cuts, and I'd honestly not eat out all together. Even "healthy" places add butter, oil, fats, whatever to their stuff to make it taste better
>>
>>7531763
Can't I use brown Sugar?
I prefer being fat than being in the cancer team
>>
>>7531753
I'll remember that tip while I OHP you out a fucking window you little prick
>>
>>7531770
>Can't I use brown Sugar?
no. sugar free pancake syrup works great and is harmless.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.