[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever won anything from this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 224x174) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 224x174
Has anyone ever won anything from this?
>>
Mostly store employees
>>
>>7531676
They're not eligible to win. It says so in the small print.
>>
>>7531704
They find ways, relatives, friends, etc
It was revealed not long ago
>>
>>7531676
I got an Xbox worth of bestbuy bucks from an employee. It was great,
>>
i won some breakfast sandwiches and fries

always get the mcgriddles
>>
Quite a few fish sandwiches. That's enough for me.
>>
I did it last year and didn't even win the lowest prize. Haven't even bothered doing it this year.
>>
Sundae/apple pie usually or a drink.
>>
>>7531889
I'm always one away from the million but I usually just win a burger. Such is life.
>>
File: monopoly.png (838 KB, 731x545) Image search: [Google]
monopoly.png
838 KB, 731x545
Is anyone playing this?
>>
Won $25k a couple years back. Was pretty cool even if I stuck $20k in my retirement account.
>>
>>7531676
that would be slavery you dumb fuck how are you going to win an employee
>>
>>7532018
lol
>>
>>7531663
Here in the UK I got a hot drink and a oatmeal from the monopoly game. Pretty cool.

>>7531676
>>7531704
They can win.
>>
>>7531996
>always one away from the million
everyone is. monopoly sweepstakes are just one huge Blue Balls campaign
>>
>>7532008
I was but its such a hassle. I've got like 50 piled up in my kitchen right now probably with the winning tickets for a vacation I'm just too lazy to go through them.
>>
>>7531704
>In 2000, the US promotion was halted after fraud was uncovered. A subcontracting company called Simon Marketing (a then-subsidiary of Cyrk), which had been hired by McDonald's to organize and promote the game, failed to recognize a flaw in its procedures. Chief of security Jerome P. Jacobson[2] was able to remove the most expensive game pieces, which he then passed to associates who would redeem them and share the proceeds. The associates won almost all of the top prizes between 1995 and 2000, including McDonald's giveaways that did not have the Monopoly theme. The associates netted over $24 million.
>>
>>7532008
I'm playing that too. They're advertising they're ending the game early because they're running out of tickets.

As with the mcdonalds game years ago, I'm missing one ticket from each prize to win something.

Even putting the codes in online, I must have put in a few hundred codes by now and got about 10 additional coupons.
>>
>>7531749
>It was revealed not long ago
Jesus I missed that on Wikileaks. Guess the News just pans the real important shit.
>>
>>7532011
>I stuck $20k in my retirement account
you may be the smartest man on this board
>>
>>7531704
>>7532819
Its been a problem since the "game" started.

>>7532829
He should have bought silver.
>>
>>7531663
In Germany Sundaes and Cheeseburgers are rather common.

I once had the winning street for a 3DS but threw it away, because I thought it was the common one anyway.
>>
each color has a rare piece that is like 1 in 100,000,000. only good thing about this shit is when you win free food.
>>
I only ever win like...a free coffee or small fry that i never use
>>
>>7532939
I got a mcgriddle the other day
>>
File: 1456625557320.jpg (208 KB, 1319x606) Image search: [Google]
1456625557320.jpg
208 KB, 1319x606
I won a Furby back in the 90's.
>>
I remember working at mcdicks. It sucked but I aways had those free pie coupons (huge stacks of them.) I would give them to friends as gifts or get friends to go grab me a pie.

I was too lazy to steal monopoly pieces though
>>
>>7532008
>>7532810

Safeway employee here

I don't think we're running out of tickets, we're doing double tickets this week. Still being advertised to end May 5th.

Also someone in our district apparently won the $50k home makeover. A few coworkers have gotten 5-10$ gift cards or whatever.

We get different tickets than customers so it isn't rigged in our favor like McDonald's was.
>>
>>7531663
my friend won free french fries once
>>
Diabetes
>>
>>7532810

> I'm missing one ticket from each prize to win something

same. good to know i'm not the only one.

it's like secret-rare yugioh cards, man. certain cards are always going to be specifically sought-after because less of them are produced.

i suspect that they don't even release those last ones until the bitter end of the promotion, but dunno.
>>
>>7533602

i'm sorry about your mother's condition, anon...
>>
>>7532008
2 failed numbers so far, and a coupon
>>
i have the park place monopoly piece

if anyone has the boardwalk piece ill split the million dollars with you
>>
I have two tokens, one for 6 nuggies and another for a mcflurry.

Shame I rarely go to mcdonalds
>>
>>7531704
>obeying rules

You're adorablebb
>>
>>7531663
I won diabetes and two heart attacks
>>
How often do you people go to Mc Donald's?

Damn

Every year that when they run this we end up with like 6 of the little things, usually from my wife haveing to stop for breakfast.

Check them against the rares list online then pitch them because they are not the important ones.

I suppose if we ever got a rare we would have to go eat a ton of crap to collect the others for that set, but thankfully that has never happened.
>>
>>7531663

The facilities guy (aka janitor) in charge of my building won a trip to jamica for him and his wife a few years back.

Because of that shitty long shot, I'm a sucker for the game.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.