[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doug Evans, the juice entrepreneur. His new company, Juicero,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 03juicero1-master675.jpg (71 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
03juicero1-master675.jpg
71 KB, 675x450
>Doug Evans, the juice entrepreneur. His new company, Juicero, starts this week. “Not all juice is equal,” he says. “How do you measure life force? How do you measure chi?
Are you ready for the Keurig of juice, /ck/? This man got investors to give him hundreds of millions of dollars to build a $700 juice machine that doesn't work without the smartphone app.
>>
>>7531055
>Not all juice is equal
I bet that's going on his tombstone
>>
>drinking your calories
>>
>>7531055
>ow do you measure life force? How do you measure chi?
So its like a religious cult or something?
>>
>>7531131
As long as it's vaguely spiritual and asian, health hipsters eat that kind of shit up like free buffet. Nothing but marketing.
>>
>tfw never owned a smart phone
>>
>>7531141
I used to know a guy like you. Did all his banking with the teller, refused to do internet purchases. You could tell he thought he was a free-thinking iconoclast, and everyone played along politely, but what nobody ever said to his face was that he was a retard with stupid beliefs.
>>
> “Not all juice is equal,”

fuggen raciss!!
>>
>>7531166

I've always hated talking on the phone and get by doing everything on a computer or in person. But yeah, people who go out in public and spend all their time constantly glued to their phones are pretty fucking nauseating.
>>
>>7531176
>someone I know has bad manners therefore I'm going to live like an amish
Whatever floats your boat, just don't delude yourself into thinking you're being reasonable.
>>
>>7531203

>someone I know

Half of everyone you see these days thinks it's acceptable to be fucking around on their phones when their with other people.

>live like an amish

Are you 12?
>>
>>7531173
kek'd
>>
>>7531230
Half of your friends have bad manners, then. Might I ask how old you are? Has the younger generation not had time to learn etiquette?
>are you 12
I'm 41
>>
>>7531250

I'm 31, and have an SO, no regular friends.
>>
>>7531230
When I'm hanging out with people and they look at their phone for more than a few seconds at a time, it honestly upsets me so much. Am I being boring or do they just have awful manners?
>>
>>7531745
41 year old guy here, among people I know it's customary to apologize for taking out your phone in a social situation, or excuse yourself and walk away for a short time if it's going to be more than 20 seconds or so.

But my 12 year old niece has that thing out at all waking hours, I assume it's bad etiquette to NOT have your phone out among that generation.
>>
>>7531756

31 year old guy here, and I'm right at the cusp of that generation. Cellphones didn't become common until the end of high school and the first smart phones where coming out at the end of undergrad.

I've known people my age that have embraced the social acceptability of being glued to your cell phone constantly, and know people who find it rude and annoying. I fall into the latter camp.
>>
If you've watched the video, it's quite obvious how his 700 dollar device works.
What happens is you get juice in a bag, that you need to pay for, and the machine is literally just a fucking press. The machine literally squeezes a fucking bag for you.
And you need a smartphone to make it work.
>>
>>7531176
>people who go out in public and spend all their time constantly glued to their phones are pretty fucking nauseating.

That's what normies do now and when you complain about it you're an antisocial weirdo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.