[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started a thread about this when I bought it 5 years ago. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160401_173803.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_173803.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I started a thread about this when I bought it 5 years ago. I've used about 1/5th of itso far. Here's to another 20 years of sauce.
>>
>>7529503
>Antoinette Burns
>Burns
>>
>>7529503
I've got a bottle of that.
Had it about a year and used around 1/3 of it.
Forgot I had it actually. Time to start using it.
Still pissed off I lost the skull keychain that comes with it.
>>
I like hotter than normal sauces, but still don't understand buying ghost pepper and extract sauces unless you're planning on adding a couple drops to a large batch of something. For everyday use, I'd much rather have a habanero type sauce that adds some heat AND good flavor, without drowning out your dish's flavor with pure spice. I've had shit like Dave's Insanity sauce on stuff and you can't taste any of the food, just burn
>>
>>7529503
I wonder how it changes structurally as it ages like a fine wine.
Also wonder if it gets hotter?
>>
do you guys ever just eat hot sauce and bread when youre craving it?
>>
>>7529924
...maybe.
>>
>>7529924
Tortillas for me, spread some in the center and fold in half twice

Especially green tortillas

Fuck I'mma do that right now
>>
>>7529924

I've read that hot sauce is an appetite suppresant. Whenever I get hungry and it isnt mealtime I take some franks, tabasco, or ghost pepper sauce, toss a bit on the back of my hand and quickly suck it off.
>>
>>7529849
Oh damn its your sauce blair
>>
>>7529971
Post a photo
>>
>>7529503
Reminds me of a joke I saw Andy Rooney tell once. He said, I've been married so long we're on our second bottle of Tabasco....It was funnier when he said it.
>>
Won't that stuff.. you know.. go bad?
>>
>>7530054
No living thing can survive in there
>>
>>7529979
Damn this advice has been helping me a lot last night and today, I suffer from some eating disorders and am pretty much starving all the time, but yeah just a drop or two to the back of the hand will satisfy me for an hour or so
>>
>>7529503
Link to original thread?
>>
File: 1457607114570.jpg (88 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
1457607114570.jpg
88 KB, 625x833
>>7529503
>tfw my mother threw out my Ultra Death when I was abroad
>>
>>7531956
Not thread related, but I had a jar of cherries that I cut in half and pitted by hand, then soaked in Luxardo Maraschino liqueur, which my mom pitched after a month or so because "They were in the back of the fridge so long I figured they had to have gone bad". NOTHING GOES BAD WHEN IT'S PICKLED IN 35% ALCOHOL.
>>
>>7532013
she knew they were fine, she just didn't want your disgusting science projects in her fridge

save that shit for after you've moved out, kid
>>
File: zqb-8489_1z.jpg (215 KB, 639x1600) Image search: [Google]
zqb-8489_1z.jpg
215 KB, 639x1600
I have a bottle of this that I got about 10 years ago. I've used about 1/100th of it so far. Here's to another 1000 years of sauce.

(it's too hot to use on anything and last time I tried measuring it out I put in half a drop too much and made an entire stew too hot to eat)
>>
File: cFkzR.jpg (70 KB, 1087x921) Image search: [Google]
cFkzR.jpg
70 KB, 1087x921
>>7532030
Shit I think I had that at a food fair once. Had me hyperventilating shit was so hot.
If it's the same one that is cruel
>>
File: DAUI-2[1].jpg (287 KB, 488x1200) Image search: [Google]
DAUI-2[1].jpg
287 KB, 488x1200
I don't have a ton of spice tolerance to begin with, but I had some friends slip a ton of this on my burger at a cookout once. One bite and I was dying
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.