[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do they always get your order wrong? no job in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: drive-through-dabs-800x440.jpg (61 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
drive-through-dabs-800x440.jpg
61 KB, 800x440
why do they always get your order wrong? no job in the world fucks up at the rate drive through does.
>>
Clearly they just don't make enough money, give them $15/hr and they will be perfect employees.
>>
>>7529255
Hell, I'll apply if McDs starts paying $15
>>
>>7529253

There was a Popeye's opened up here and after seeing a lot of good stuff about them I went to try it. A fat sheboon was in the drive-thru and took my order, which went pretty well. I get the box, the drink, and go home. Get there, open up the box which should have chicken, shrimp, a biscuit, and fries. No fries. Nigger forgot my fries, and they want $15 for this?

The food was mediocre, and I don't even know why I tried it. The biscuit tasted like it had been previously frozen. I don't know why you retards laud fast food. You're fucking idiots.
>>
This $15/hr for fast food workers shit is the most retarded thing to ever happen in the food world.

You can pay them that when I can walk into any kitchen and get a line cook job (which I basically can) for $20+, but then I'd be making more than the person I live with who works upper management for a somewhat high end retail store, and not a job reserved for illegals and convicts.
>>
>>7529267
that's what I don't think these people understand. Higher wage means higher expectations. They are going to price themselves out of the market and college grads will start working at mcdonalds.
>>
>>7529278
Sounds like a plan.
>>
We have a chain called Good Times in Colorado that's 'aight.

Me and the gf have a game where we try to guess "what they'll fuck up this time" when we go. There's always something.
>>
>>7529300
I live in Colorado and I've never heard of Good Times before.
>>
>>7529267
White Castle starts you off at $11 or $12 with an optional 401k and a health and dental plan. Around the time I graduated high school a new location had opened up nearby and I applied there. Unfortunately, half the county had applied months before I did.
>>
>>7529324

>White Castle starts you off at $11 or $12

Bullshit.
>>
>>7529271
>buys fast food
>calls others idiots
>>
File: 1440255007531.jpg (50 KB, 390x220) Image search: [Google]
1440255007531.jpg
50 KB, 390x220
>>7529318
try going outside sometime then
>>
>>7529326
http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Employer=White_Castle_Inc./Hourly_Rate

When I applied there I was told I'd be starting off at ten something.
>>
>>7529338
I just checked and they are all near Denver. Like hell I'm going to drive an hour and a half just for some fast food. I might try it next time I'm in Denver though. What do you recommend?
>>
>>7529278
That's true, but it's also true that in many cases they're not making enough money to survive, and are having to support their family with welfare. Nobody who works should have to use welfare to support their family in a first world country, even if they're a dum dum. It's a dumb issue that I try to avoid talking about in public without the safety of anonymity.

Also, it's not really about you. It's telling that every time this issue comes up, the main argument against it is "I don't make that much money in my REAL job!"
>>
>>7529370
I could easily argue your statement into the ground, but I'm too tired for that tonight.

Basically at the point where McDonald's is paying their employees $15 an hour the food prices go up, and people aren't going to subsidize niggers by paying $10 for a Big Mac. That or they cut staff significantly and people aren't going to wait around for an hour for a Big Mac.

It's basically a death sentence for the fast food industry.
>>
>>7529391
It really boils down to McDonalds staff having to either pick up a hell of a lot more work at a much faster pace for that $15 or be out of a job altogether. The niggers asking for $15 are too stupid to understand this, and they'll either be replaced by better, more capable workers or they'll start having to work like motherfuckers for that $15.

The death of the stupid nigger getting your order wrong is coming soon because the restaurant won't be inclined to forgive the mistake time/money wise.
>>
>>7529276
Whwre do you live where line cooks make $20 an hour?
>>
>>7529326
I've worked for the same regional coffee chain for 3.5 years as a supervisor and am capped at 17 an hour, plus tips (~3.5/hr taxed), with solid benefits (health, eye, dental for $20 a paycheck), 401k that matches $.75 for every $1 put in, sick/vacation (caps at 200 hours/no cap) and a 1% monthly bonus based off sales (we average 150k a month in gross sales). You'd be surprised how much high grossing stores/chains will pay to keep middle management around.
>>
cause like children they need constant supervision
>>
>>7529253
stop going in the drive through when you have a big order then, drive through fuck ups happen because the job is fucking impossible. the time limit and speed necissary are simply unfeasable no matter how prepared you are going into it. its not like a lunch rush, where you get slammed, its just unwinnable period no matter how fast you move you can't deal with the time required, and as soon as you run out of one thing no matter what it was, you are fucked.
>>
>>7529391
>I could easily argue your statement into the ground, but I'm too tired for that tonight.
your casual bid for superiority is amusing, what do you think a judge would say to a lawyer who said that he could easily win the case but is too tired to.
>>
>>7529398
you're retarded, the reason that mcdonalds cant keep up with this bullshit is not the black guys fault you racist shitskin, they litterally put themselves in a terrible position because their investors are deluding themselves into believing they can always expand more and more mcdonalds and everything will be fine.
>>
>go out for the rare fast food meal
>get some dollar menu shit
>order fries
>park somewhere quiet and dig in
>NO SALT ON THE FUCKING FRIES

How do things like this happen?
>>
>>7529391
>I could easily argue your statement into the ground, but I'm too tired for that tonight
No, fuck off. Prove it.

Prove McDonald's can't afford to pay their employees $15 an hour without raising prices or laying people off.
>>
>>7529688
It's not that they can't, they just don't want to, they rely on expansion and a healthy margin to stay in business and that's just not what their business model is
>>
>>7529630
Idiots complained too much about unhealthy fast food.

Now potato strips are baked not fried and salt is taboo.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.