[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Offal Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: liver-and-onions.jpg (172 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
liver-and-onions.jpg
172 KB, 800x600
Sup /ck/,

Have you had your nutritious offal today?
>>
>>7527275
No, it gives me a gout flare up.
>>
Yup.

Started the day with liverwurst on rye.
>>
Some lo mei chicken gizzards sound offally delicious right now.
>>
File: chili oil paradise.png (772 KB, 657x654) Image search: [Google]
chili oil paradise.png
772 KB, 657x654
>>7527275

Not yet senpai but I'm gonna hit up the spicy tongue & tripe from the Sichuan spot very soon.
>>
>deep fried intestines
>>
>>7527304

Love tripe

So underrated

When cooked to a perfect softness it's insanely good
>>
File: 1455747931002.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1455747931002.png
171 KB, 396x423
I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.
>>
>>7527311

Oh yeah me too. This place is always flawless.
>>
>>7527313
Ok, Uncle Boozer.
>>
File: 20160215_165036-1.jpg (4 MB, 2501x1854) Image search: [Google]
20160215_165036-1.jpg
4 MB, 2501x1854
>>7527275
I dip these in bbq sauce
>>
>>7527313
Keep telling yourself that, anon.
>>
>>7527392

Chicken hearts? Looks tasty
>>
>>7527313

Hey, stop impersonating me.
>>
>liver

These days with as much pesticides and pollution as there is, I have to advise you not to eat animals poison filters.
>>
>>7527313
>>Just shy of 30

Kek you have no idea child. Come back in five years
>>
>>7527437

>kek
>child

Don't pretend to be old when you use terms like that and don't even know that that pasta is from probably close to 5 years ago.
>>
>>7527392
Yakitori?
>>
>>7527313
This will never not be good
>>
I have been aiming to eat pretty much any part of an animal I haven't eaten yet (from good, respectable establishments) and I have had beef and cow tripe, head/cheek, toungue, ox tail, pig feet, some kind of testicles, and all sorts of liver.

It has all been delicious.
>>
File: 1457818591275.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457818591275.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>7527313
Old pasta is old.
>>
Lamb sweetbreads, parboiled, peeled, dusted in flour and fried in butter till golden, finished with lemon juice and parsley. Serve on toast.
If only I could buy them before the restaurants hog them all.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.