[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I just found out what "7 Layer Salad" was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 7 layers of sin.jpg (80 KB, 642x428) Image search: [Google]
7 layers of sin.jpg
80 KB, 642x428
>mfw I just found out what "7 Layer Salad" was

Just.......Why? This is more like a dip than a salad. Who thought of this? I felt embarrassed just eating a few spoonfuls, no wonder people in the Midwest live to be that ripe old age of 40.
>>
>>7526001
>a bunch of dry layers with one layer of dressing

Sounds like a salad.

Seven layer dip is pretty much entirely mushy pastes (guacamole, salsa, refried beans, etc) suitable for dipping.
>>
>>7526001
So basically a sideways cobb salad.
>>
>>7526001
Looks alright but seems annoying to server
>>
>shitting on the midwest

We invented chicken fried steak.
>>
>lettuce salad
>tuna salad
>chicken salad
>waldorf salad
>fruit salad
>7 layer salad

WHAT THE FUCK IS SALAD
>>
>>7526185

we also have the best ribs (st. louis), best pizza (chicago), and goddamn toasted ravioli (st. louis again).

unfortunately, it's cold.
>>
>>7526192
whatever you want it to be bby ;^)
>>
>>7526185
I didn't realize Germany was in the Midwest.
>>
>>7526204

...tossed.
>>
>>7526192

sal·ad
ˈsaləd
noun
a cold dish of various mixtures of raw or cooked vegetables, usually seasoned with oil, vinegar, or other dressing and sometimes accompanied by meat, fish, or other ingredients.
"a green salad"
a mixture containing a specified ingredient served with a dressing.
"a red pepper filled with tuna salad"
a vegetable suitable for eating raw.
the second description is more relevant to some of that stuff, I guess
>>
>>7526208
The Midwest isn't full of shitskins and cucks, so no, it isn't Germammy.
>>
>>7526220
It isn't full of shitskins, and one out of two ain't bad.
>>
>>7526208
I didn't realize Italy was in Germany
>>
>>7526220
Minnesota has large Somali and Hmong populations, and there is literally nothing wrong with consensual cuckoldry.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.