[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have not had Domino's Pizza in 8 years. I think I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6
File: dominos.jpg (71 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
dominos.jpg
71 KB, 400x260
I have not had Domino's Pizza in 8 years.

I think I will try it now though.

What is it like?
>>
shit
>>
>>7525996
Bags of sand
>>
salty coins and milk
>>
>>7525996
Greasy
>>
Delectable~

It's fast food, goy. Meaning it isn't that impressive.
>>
Like cheesy cardboard with a dusting of garlic
>>
>>7526023
poor girl
>>
>>7525996
If you're going to order fast food pizza go for pizza Hut. Dominoes gets btfo by pizza Hut.
>>
>>7525996
Why go there? Unless you have some good coupons it's pointless
A medium cheese pizza from my local place is 9.95
>>
>>7525996
It tastes good, but is really overpriced. You should go to Pizzahut and get a $10 large instead of a medium from dominos
>>
>>7525996
It's better than it was 8 years ago, but it still kinda sucks
>>
>>7525996

stick with their pan pizza or the "brooklyn" crust
>>
>>7526184
>Unless you have some good coupons it's pointless
They literally always have some kind of online deals anon. All the major chains have some sort of 2 Med for $6 each thing going on.
>>
From someone who works at dominos - it's literally shit. Our dough is gross and like a week old in the freezer, our sauce has sugar as the first ingredient, not tomato. ALL our meats have approximately 15-20 ingredients (many of which are in greater quantities than the meat in question on the label). Our vegetables are kinda suspect as well, but definitely not as bad so maybe get a veggie pizza without sauce?
>>
Get the Pan Pizza, much better than anything else they have.
>>
>>7526409
90% of the time 50% of the dough in your pan pizza from dominos is still raw. Trust me, I used to be a chef at dominos
>>
File: 1413619540511.gif (3 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1413619540511.gif
3 MB, 390x293
>>7526405
Literally?
>>
>>7526136
best girl ever.
>>
It's better than Pizza Hut but that's not saying much.

I would only get it if I had a really good coupon.
>>
>>7526454
>chef
>>
It's like shitty chain pizza
>>
I work for Domino's, it is shit.

If you order Domino's, I fucking hate you and will spit in your shitty food.
>>
>>7525996
the crust is perfection
>>
Greasy.
>>
Last time I bought Dominos the dough was like paper thin after it was cooked... I gave up on Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Little Ceasars. The only pizza I buy now is from Costco food court. Good thing my favorite topping is pepperoni only so I don't have to worry about choices.
>>
It's in the upper tier of the lower tier of pizzas.
>>
>>7525996
Do pick up. Literally dirt cheap food. I got 2 large pizzas for like $12 and it lasted me for almost a week
>>
>>7525996
its better than it used to be
>>
>>7525996
The pan pizza is the best.
>>
I've done the math, and it's not worth otdering a pizza if you value your time at less than $30/hour.
>>
>>7527671
>two large pizzas
>almost a week

They have dominos outside of America?
>>
File: ofucklol.jpg (20 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
ofucklol.jpg
20 KB, 300x390
>>7526029
kek
>>
>try the domino's pizza pan
>toppings right to the edge
>thick as fuck
>doughey in the middle
>best take out pizza in years

Bought it a few times since. I asked my friend who works there and apparently it's the dough for two medium pizzas squished together with butter in the middle if you get a large one.
>>
>>7525996
I had the same thought a year and a half ago. I was disappointed. Kinda cardboardy crusty and dry. (Pan style)

Looking at OPs pic I might try the thin crust with extra sauce. If its tasty. What's the thins like?
>>
Just got some today. Cheese and crust (I got the thin crust) were okay. Sauce was a bit too sweet. Toppings seemed low quality, and meat toppings in particular were salty. Overall I would only recommend if you're too broke for better pizza but really want some anyways.
>>
Regular crust, garlic Parmesan sauce, chicken and tomato. If they're doing that 2 for 6$ each you can get jalapeno cheese bread or something with it.
>>
>>7526194
Exactly this. Its not complete shit like it was but its still way more expensive than Little Caesars, but noticeably worse than Papa Johns and Pizza Hut. Its in this weird area of being kinda cheap, but not really cheap and not being horrible but not even mediocre.
>>
>>7525996

Avoid Domino's at all cost.
>>
>>7528216
>Its in this weird area of being kinda cheap, but not really cheap and not being horrible but not even mediocre
This is how I feel about BMC beer.
>>
>>7525996
Dominos changed everything a while back.
It is now the worst of the big chain pizza places, on the same level as Little Ceasars
>>
dominos > papa johns >>> pizza hut
>>
Sucks ass
>>
>>7528220
Margarita has spoken
>>
>>7528243
f-female moot?
>>
dominos is the best (casual) pizza place in my country
>>
>>7527663
My local Costco always undercooks the pizzas to hell. The whole pizza is pale and the bread is completely raw on the inside.
>>
It's OK i guess. Pizza hut is better and always has some deal going on thats makes it a little cheaper. The hut also has a lot more options.

Better wings too. Dominos wings are fucking trash
>>
>>7528505
kek
>>
wew
>>
It's sugary.
>>
>>7525996
brooklyn crust, wisconson 6 cheese pizza. It's great.
>>
>>7528505
uhh, but isn't moot female already?
>>
>>7528822
No. He's a male named Christopher poole
>>
>>7525996

Depends on the franchise and what toppings you order. Getting consistent results is a challenge even for one store.

Pick up at the store if you want the best experience. That way you don't have to wait on the delivery guy to be available and then figure out where you live.

Besides the pizza I like their oven sandwiches. Just about everything else on the menu is not that good.
>>
>>7526458
at the end, it is
>>
>>7526143
Pizza Hut tastes like acidic backwash
>>
>>7526556
My exact thought
>>
it's fine
>>
Trash
>>
>>7526454
Only happened to me once, and it was better than it usually was because of it.
>>
Domino's is the only place near me that give me the same quality pizza consistently. Pizza Hut and Papa Johns are terrible around here, and the local chains vary pretty dramatically day to day. When I'm visiting friends that are more than a few miles away I never know what's going to be best though. Pizza Hut at my cousin's place used to be godly, and there was this one random family run place in Arizona of all places that blew me away
>>
>>7528629
Papa Johns is WAY worse. What country are you from by the way? I think it varies dramatically based on locality.
>>
File: 2016-03-15.jpg (149 KB, 715x881) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15.jpg
149 KB, 715x881
>>7531844
Or internationally, rather
>>
Order the pizza and don't eat any of it, just stick it in the refrigerator until the next day. Then, reheat it and enjoy. For some reason, Domino's gets momumentally better when eaten leftover.
>>
>>7525996
Marco's>Papa Murphy's>Papa John's>Red Baron>Lunchables>Domino's>Little Caesar's>Pizza Hut
>>
Domino's has actually became really good when they started to revamp their menu. I suggest getting the app since they give you a free pizza order after 6 orders over 10 bucks
>>
it's pretty gross to me
poorly made the last time I had it (relative to my location I know)
and the toppings looked and tasted like shit
>>
>>7525996
If Dominos still has sandwiches those were always decent. Greasy as shit but better than the pizzas.
>>
fuck the ONLY reason to get dominos is the garlic crust. and they haven put it on my pizza the last FOUR TIMES I ORDERED. it's shit without it, so there's no point in getting dominos if there's literally any other pizza join that will deliver
>>
>>7525996
What country are you in?
I used to work at dominos in Australia and the pizza was always decent. They improved the quality of ingredients quite a bit. But then again it does also depend on the franchise.
>>
In certain holes this shit is considered one of the fancier places, I think its actually the priciest pizza in my town.

close to 20 euro while every other place is run by turks and never goes above 10 euro. Is it like this in much of europe?
>>
>>7534267
I'll never understand why fast food chains that started in America decide to up their game when they expand to Europe. Then stuff that in America is the cheapest of the shitty cheap food becomes a nice place to eat in Europe with better food, and so when Europeans come to our country they eat at fucking McDonald's and Domino's and then come home and say American food is bad even though all they ate was literally the worst food available.
>>
>>7534275
maybe we have better standards and practices. Amerilard.
But no really I doubt they even step up their game, you're just such a fast food nation that your bad or mediocre stuff is good to us.
I remember everyone making a big deal about how good subway is here less than 5 years ago.
>>
>>7534275
>and so when Europeans come to our country they eat at fucking McDonald's and Domino's
Most tourists don't eat fast food they are familiar with. I'd say this is something an American would do versus someone who is more comfortable with other cultures and foods.
>>
>>7525996
i had dominos this week
it was the best goddamn pizza i ever had
i was also hungry
>>
dominos is the worst
tastes like burnt cheese, bad crust, toppings are all shittiest
>>
>>7531965

You're a faggot.
>>
File: literally none.jpg (466 KB, 966x1304) Image search: [Google]
literally none.jpg
466 KB, 966x1304
>>7526405
>has sugar as the first ingredient
For what purpose? HFCS has taken over sugar for like 10 years. Is this some pasta? I don't quite understand why you would have sugar as your main ingredient.
Also what the fuck are ou talking about?
>>
>>7526136
She was the one that said coins? I thought she was salty milk and some other girl was the one that said coins.
>>
>>7537531
Same with me. Had Dominos the night before a holiday, ended up having food poisoning whilst on the flight. It was pretty shitty (didn't actually shit myself)
>>
>>7525996
I could live the rest of my never eating another Dominos or Papa Johns Pizza and be content.

I ate so much Dominos in college because our univserity had a deal with them, I'm sick of it.

And Papa Johns has always tasted like overrated garbage to me. It tastes like slime on a shingle.
>>
>>7525996
Honestly, their baked sandwiches and pastas are better than their pizza. I'm pretty sure that's why they changed the name and signage.
>>
>>7526143
Ew no
Everything Pizza Hut has has a weird sour taste
Even the dips
>>
>>7536434
>implying burnt cheese doesn't better than simply melted cheese
>>
one of the only good things about living in new jersey is the abundance of actual good pizza. Would never order dominos over a mom and pop shop around here
>>
>>7525996
I have a fast way to make dominos pizza at home, roll out some dough and bake it, or buy a frozen pizza crust and defrost it. Swallow a can of marinara sauce heaps of shredded cheese and some pepperoni and stick your finger down your throat and have your mouth over the pizza crust, baked for 20 minutes and you got yourself dominos.
>>
indigestion.
>>
Every time I go to Dominos my stomach will sound like Titanic hitting the iceberg, then the next day I'll go for one shit that is kinda hot on the ass hole, then a few hours later it's literally hellfire; red hot burning, kinda stings and it's utter liquid.

Happens every time.
>>
>>7525996
Had my first dominoes in years a few days ago. Asked for a barbecue base. When i finished it I felt like I had drank a fucking litre of barbecue sauce and felt violently ill
>>
just get the chicken habanero or chicken parm sandwich, they're decent

their pizza is shit
>>
File: 1257997793330.jpg (78 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
1257997793330.jpg
78 KB, 409x480
>>7525996
papa johns is better
>>
>>7527054
you are fat
>>
>>7544021
no it really isn't.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.