[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ swap meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Juicer_fruits.jpg (2 MB, 4500x3552) Image search: [Google]
Juicer_fruits.jpg
2 MB, 4500x3552
If /ck/ had a swap meet what would you bring?

What do you think you would swap it for?

What is that white elephant you've got sitting gathering dust in your cupboard?

I'd bring my juicer, the thing is such a pain in the ass to clean, sounds like a jet taking off and turns lots of perfectly good food into a cup of juice.
I'd like to swap it for a good sandwich press.
>>
>>7525024
Fondue pot sets I was given as a gift. I haven't used them in years. I've maybe used them 2 times in 5 years. I would swap them for anything more useful or another crockpot. I put them in my goodwill pile often but always take them out at the last minute. Also my bread machine. I don't eat a lot of bread anymore, I would swap that for a tea kettle
>>
>>7525024
So many things.

Half of my GFs springform pans. Seriously. 6 cheesecake pans taking up space and in 15 years that I've lived with her, we have made cheesecake exactly never times.

The Ninja Express blender/processor/shredder/juicer thing. It's hell to clean, so we never use it, and it takes up most of a cabinet on its own. I have a Ninja 3 blade blender that I use the fuck out of. But that fucking shredder thing is shit.

Cast Iron fondue set. Yep, same thing. A GF MUST HAVE that hasn't seen use in at least 15 years.

Her collection of cheapass tea pots. Tea is her obsession. I get that. I don't mind that her loose leaf hoarding takes up 2 shelves. But cheap Chinese made pots that collect dust and have no sentimental value? Why?

Cook Books.
We have a cook book collection that takes up 5 shelves of a built-in book case. Of that collection I would say we use maybe 5 of the books regularly, and maybe 20 occasionally. There are duplicates even that she refuses to part with. Fucking microwave cookery books for the 60's. 5 cookie books with the same 30 recipes in them. It's insane. Besides, What is the internet?

Then there's the 16 muffin tins. 8 large 8 small. Because there has ever been a time when we needed to bake that much at once.

If I ever split with her, My house will become instantly spacious.
>>
>>7525465
Could be time for an intervention.
>>
>k_meetup.jpg
>>
>sitting gathering dust in your cupboard?

damn, people have... spare food?

must be nice not being broke AF
>>
>>7526153
Retard
>>
>>7525024
Juicing is fucking stupid. Put the *whole* food in a blender, dumbass. Why do people go out of their way to remove nutrients from their food.
>>
Instant ramen
>>
>>7526163

cool response bro you really made me rethink my life decisions like wow you're good

i bet you're really smart too
>>
Breville ice cream maker for high-tech instant pot or stand mixer. Someone got it for me as a gift ugh
>>
File: heh.jpg (131 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
131 KB, 640x480
Ugly Corelle plates that has been passed down from generation to generation and will continue to be passed down from generation to generation.
>>
Canning pot, never used for canning, used it to make large portions of chili when I was very poor. It has some shit burnt to the bottom.

Mainstays brand stoneware in black. A cookie sheet covered with baked on garbage. A whipped cream dispenser only used for whip its.
>>
>>7527721
I'd just dump this shit at the swap meet and leave, btw.
>>
I have a pasta maker I rarely use because I don't eat pasta much. I'd like to swap it for a kiss on the lips from someone pretty. Tongue negotiable.
>>
>>7527737
How about a hug and I'll squeeze your junk through your pants?

Could use a pasta maker for serious, the gluten free pasta you get at stores is godawful but I've had fresh and it was fine.
>>
>>7527764
Fuck, I do like the sound of that. Tell me how you'd squeeze my junk? Like hard or soft? And how long for?
>>
>>7527775
Either works. Like 30 seconds, otherwise it'd be weird, right?
>>
>>7525024
I got a jackass Lelane juicer and it's pretty easy to clean. Just disassemble and rinse.
>>
>>7525031
>Fondue pot sets I was given as a gift.

When was this? I've heard of that being a common wedding gift in the 70s and 80s, but, never have seen one in person myself.
>>
File: 1456547077033.jpg (22 KB, 280x288) Image search: [Google]
1456547077033.jpg
22 KB, 280x288
>>7525024
The 3 bottles of Jacks Best BBQ, Teriyaki and hot sauce I bought while drunk, browsing /ck/ and trying to be funny.
I haven't opened any of them and never will.
>>
>>7527859
Get drunk again and make a webm of the bottles being set on fire or something. You never know, it could be the next /ck/ classic!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.