[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that meat on a pizza is completely extraneous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pizza_rome.jpg (133 KB, 735x505) Image search: [Google]
pizza_rome.jpg
133 KB, 735x505
When did you realize that meat on a pizza is completely extraneous because cheese is a complete protein?
>>
>>7523585
shut the fuck up
>>
>>7523585
I don't eat pizza for health benefits. I never really thought about it. Thank you for your incite.
>>
I've yet to realize that. It's not extraneous because flavor.

estimated time before this becomes a vegan hate thread: 6 minutes
>>
>>7523585
When ordering pizzas for a group, halve the requested nunber of meat pies, and substitute meatless, because that's about how much people will actually eat.

>complete protein
Acksshhhoooleeee,
Every whole food contains all the essential amino acids in varying quantities. It's about 4% of calories in the sweetest fruits, and 20%+ for beans and such.
>>
>>7523589
>>7523605
As a complete protein, your tongue responds to it in much the same way as it does to meat. If there's cheese on your pizza, meat is adding very little flavor to the experience.
>>
>>7523616
No, you just have a shit tongue.
>>
>posts pizza with a small sprinkle of cheese
>>
>>7523616
I can taste heavily spiced meats on pizza. I could see how chicken breast is wasted on it though.
>>
>>7523589
Be careful, that kind of homophone might insight an argument!
>>
>>7523585
If you're dealing with shitty pizza the shitty meat only adds more grease to what the shitty cheese already provides and abundance of, so it's pointless.
>>
>>7523585
>Trying to be efficient when eating junk food

Cheese doesn't taste like meat dumbass
>>
When did you realize that vegetables on a pizza are completely extraneous because sauce is made of tomatoes?
>>
>>7523820
Tomatoes are fruit tho
>>
>>7523825
This.
>>
>>7523585
that pizza is burned
>>
I put meat on pizza for the extra calories bruh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.