[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to the Indian foodtruck guy? Did he bring them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: curryupnow-truck1.jpg (29 KB, 411x229) Image search: [Google]
curryupnow-truck1.jpg
29 KB, 411x229
Whatever happened to the Indian foodtruck guy? Did he bring them to court?
>>
>>7523285
Probably chickened out
>>
>>7523285
What's the story here?
>>
was that the faggot that claimed he was a phd student
>>
>>7523348
https://warosu.org/ck/thread/S6386030
>>
>>7523363
Oh yeah, I remember that. Not sure if troll but you never know.
>>
>>7523358
Yeah, I remember he updated us, but didn't update us if he actually went through with it.
>>
If I remember correctly, he threw some autist fit about being a brahmin.
>>
>>7523285
>poo on wheels
>>
the last update was that he had found the proper department to complain to the city, he probably filed a 20,000 word carefully typed 'and furthermore your excellencies' type of shit and got told to eat shit
>>
>>7526665
I'll tell you this right now as someone who has worked for departments like this in the past, his complaint was probably logged and then tossed into the trash when he left.
>>
>>7526681
kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.