[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't the kettle chip meme die already? Who even thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why won't the kettle chip meme die already? Who even thinks they're superior to regular old thin chips?
>>
I do.

better texture
>>
I do

Tastes and feels more like actual naturally occuring food
>>
>>7523134
This. Faggot OP.
>>
>>7523134
>>7523137
>eating chips for the texture
They're supposed to be an oil/salt/flavoring delivery vehicle.
>>
>>7523143
And the kettle cooked version is a superior vehicle than the thin shit.
>>
I do.

You can dip them in stuff and they won't crumble into a pile of fucking crumbs. They're nice and thick and crunchy and flavorful.
>>
I do. Kettle chips are better in every way.
>>
West coast jew chips
>>
I got red curry kettle chips while in hawaii and they were pretty good desu
>>
>>7523125
Easily the best type and brand you've got there. Kill yourself for thinking otherwise.
>>
>Not wanting your chips to be crunchy
What are you a fucking faggot? Salt and pepper kettle chips a best
>>
File: fish_and_chips.jpg (302 KB, 3000x1800) Image search: [Google]
fish_and_chips.jpg
302 KB, 3000x1800
>chips
Nice try amerilards
>>
>>7524117
>posts fish and french fries

Kek, it's like you can't even read. We're talking about chips
>>
>>7524117

>Implying you wont be calling them بطاطا مقلية in another 20 years
>>
I dig the jalapeño and the honey Dijon flavors. At my local discount grocer I get them buy 1 get 1 free.
>>
>>7523125
I like em cuz they're crunchier like ur mum
>>
>>7524148
Allahu Akbar
>>
>>7523125
I don't like having to eat a stack of regular chips to get a satisfying crunch. Just one kettle chip is good
>>
>>7524914
>those folded chips
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 1600x1600
Best flavor reporting in
>>
>>7524117
Those are fries, retard
>>
>>7523125
i do. best brand is tyrells
>>
Black pepper and sea salt is the best. Although with these chips, sometimes you find a nearly clear, oil-logged one and it's super gross
>>
>>7524987
patrician
>>
>>7524987
someone finally understands me
>>
>>7524987
>>7526050
>>7526340

Best salt and vinegar chips coming through
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.