[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey or Veggie Burger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: turkey-veggie-burger.jpg (645 KB, 612x2102) Image search: [Google]
turkey-veggie-burger.jpg
645 KB, 612x2102
Turkey or Veggie Burger
>>
>>7522701
>Not showing the comparison constituent quantities
>Gauging your vegetable content from the vegetable burger and not the vegetables you have as sides

I know vegans are morons who love bullshit propaganda but dear lord.
>>
>>7522722
You would presumably have a vegetable side with both.
>>
>>7522701
Frozen veggie burgers I can't stand. I've had them made decent in restaraunts, when they use actual vegetables and grains. Instead of just soy gluten or whatever that shit is.
>>
>>7522701

Veggie.

Mostly flavourful. Sometimes dry but ususlly not.

Turkey.

Bland. Usually dry but sometimes not.

Score one point for veggie.
>>
>>7523046

True, but I think you didn't answer the question put to you.
>>
>>7522701
Neither. Beef burgers all the way
>>
Is it true that meat burgers usually don't have a crispy exterior?
>>
File: 1459274173620.gif (591 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459274173620.gif
591 KB, 480x270
>>7522701
hamburger
Soy is for libshits and faggets
>>
>>7522701
I think that kind of nutritional reductionism may have been detrimental to public health.
>>
>>7523046
All the veggie burgers I've paid for in Spain have been massive enough to be meals.on their own. Always stacked with arugula and stuff and served on a fresh toasted roll.
>>
>>7523243

Is it true that if you don't eat meat you start growing vaginas all over your body?
>>
>>7523157
Agreed. The good ones are grainy and chunky.
>>
>>7522701
every point in that list is completely arbitrary, i could do the same and the result would point the opposite, this doesnt even prove one is healtyer than the other since the amount of sodium or fat is way more important than almost every other point
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.