[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone going to try this tomorrow? The Angriest Whopper features
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: burgero.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
burgero.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
Anyone going to try this tomorrow?

The Angriest Whopper features a flame-grilled beef patty, thick-cut bacon, American cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, crispy onion petals, jalapenos, mayo and spicy angry sauce between a red bun that has hot sauce baked in. The Angriest Whopper will be available for a limited time only at participating Burger King locations and has a suggested price of $5.49 or $7.49 in a combo meal with small drink and fries.
>>
anybody else feel kinda bad for the onion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aumJVsOk7T4
>>
No, because my cholesterol is high enough.
>>
>>7522234
I wouldn't eat BK if it were free, so there's no way I'd pay $6 to do so.
>>
>>7522234
>American cheese
pepper jack is more appropriate desu senpai
>>
>7.49 combo meal
I can buy 8 pounds of pinto beans for 7.49
>>
https://youtu.be/nHWa8dOJA7s
>>
>>7522234
I do legitimately like BK burgers, but since when are people finding $5.49 for just a burger to be an acceptable price point for fast food? Especially when at the same establishment, you can get a rodeo burger or bacon cheeseburger for $1.
>>
>>7522252
Not really it's a modified western burger.
>>
I got hard reading this post >>7522234
>>
>color dyed bread

this shit might fly in japan but Americans are actual stupid, not ironically stupid.

>bread ain't red, I'm a sped.
>>
>>7522234
I'll eat it since I am a true American.
>>
so it's an angry whopper with red food coloring in the bun?

Because I thought the angry whopper was just fine without the gimmick. Glad it's back though.
>>
File: 1328981239112.jpg (10 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
1328981239112.jpg
10 KB, 186x271
bk sells grilled dogs
>>
The red bun looks pretty ridiculous but the rest of it sounds good. I'd visit the new BK in town if they did angry burgers over here.
>>
>>7522234
>flame-grilled beef patty, thick-cut bacon, American cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, mayo

Wow, it features the same shit on any hamburger from BK.
>>
File: Untitled6.png (933 KB, 827x563) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
933 KB, 827x563
Burger King yall aint slick with the shits i aint eating yo soowhoopper anytime soon its crip or clip u picc
>>
eh it sounds good but I doubt ill get it.
>>
>>7523457
He probably just copied the description text from an ad. I doubt burger king gives enough of a shit about 4chan's cooking board of all places to shill when they probably already have nationwide ads.
>>
>>7523524
And? Then there's some random jagoff who's not even getting paid, posting an ad. Reported.
>>
>>7522234
IT IS THE BROODWICH
>>
>>7523553
The exchange of goods and services is essential in determining a shill. Otherwise we are just being little dirty cunt rags stifling free speech.
>>
>>7522234
What makes this whopper so angry? And can I eat it without it biting back?
>>
>>7524091
There is no free speech on a private website, only privileged speech. You have no more right to post here than to have your shit published in a specific newspaper. Are they violating your rights if they don't give you a column?
>>
Anyone know if its available in canada?
I Dont wanna walk all the way to the nearest bk just to check
>>
>>7524111
The angry part is when it fights its way through your lower digestive tract and escapes in a trail of burning fire outta your cloaca
>>
I can't say that I have a reason not to try it out.
>>
>>7524236
Bird ppl pls go
>>
>>7522234
Well done OP, this is quite possibly the humble shillpost in its purest form.
>>
I'm quite suprised they're launching it at the same time worldwide. Even my local one in Russia supposedly has it.
>>
File: 1454605603960.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454605603960.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1000
>>7524785
not hungry jacks
>>
>>7524785
It was pretty nice. The sauce was good, the onions were a surprise but I didn't really feel any hotness in the bun. 200 rubles, for reference.
>>
>>7524852
Cooking heat kills flavor heat, they'd do better to put their sauce on the bun when it's ordered rather than try to bake it like some kind of meme.
>>
Angry whoppers are good. I hope the red bun doesn't ruin it by tasting like shit.
>>
>>7522234
It's only 10:20 am and I am eight beers in. I think by the time they start selling it, I'll be around 10 or 11. Too durnk to durve
>>
>>7522234
I really hate to use the word "meme" as an adjective. It's thrown around way too much on /ck/

But its the only word to describe "le angry whopper. Its a meme, and like most memes, its fucking retarded.
>>
>>7523456
I'm biCKin baCK beein boo Man U should too
>>
>>7524991
Don't let that stop you, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLm74CZKkgI
>>
How is it?
>>
Nothing can be hotter than that jalapeno chicken sandwich Wendy's had last summer. It wasn't even enjoyable
>>
>>7522234
Just tried it. It's got like a sweet and spicy thing going on. The sauce they used was definitely more sweet than spicy. I can't recall if the original Angry Whopper had that much sweetness to it.

Overall, there really wasn't anything "angrier" about it. Is it possible they gave me the wrong sauce?
>>
>tfw no cool whopper with blue bun that has ranch baked in, melted bleu cheese, and onion crisps with the same seasoning as cool ranch doritos
>>
Gotta say angry angus is better.

How does bk manage to taste so bland is the rral question. Their patties especially, they dont taste of meat at all and are so flavourless.
>>
>>7522234
>eating fast food
once in a while its ok. but man that burger looks nasty.
>>
>>7522234
>tomorrow

Is this a joke?
>>
I had it today. Not bad, I had a good time.
>>
>>7522234
So, there has been like 3 versions of the angry whopper so far. Does this one have cheese and jalapenos in the patty like the original? Is there this gimmicky red food coloring bun? Is it even the least bit spicy?

(remember when mcdonald's and wendy's had "ghost pepper" that was about the same strength as a super market jalapeno?)
>>
Just tried this, its good as fuck but not as spicy as id thought it would be
>>
seriously how pathetic are you if you take the time to post about fast food on 4chan
>>
>>7527143
>he posted food on a cooking board
>>
>>7527151
>food
>burger king

barely
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.