[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey amerishits now that Mexico is into muh microbrewz and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (141 KB, 610x686) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
141 KB, 610x686
hey amerishits now that Mexico is into muh microbrewz and the govmnt is relaxing the laws of micro brewing are you on suicide watch?

Cuz you now, we make much much better beer than you (indio, corona, negra modelo, bohemia, xx ambar, noche buena, chope, victoria)
>>
not a fan of mexican piss
>>
>>7522191
>/sp/ chilango crossover thread

calm your autism wea
>>
>>7522191
>are you on suicide watch?
Well, yes, but for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>7522191
>Cuz you now, we make much much better beer than you ( ... corona ... )
>>
>>7522191
>corona
>mexican
>>
>>7522209
>wea

?
>>
I welcome Mexican competition in beer (cerveza) because they can't or won't try to compete with our weed.
>>
>>7522381
>I welcome Mexican competition in beer (cerveza) because they can't or won't try to compete with our weed.
>americunts thinking they have the good weed
lmao
we BC now
>>
>>7522191

>relaxing the laws of micro brewing

Good luck with distribution and marketing.

Every region north of the border is flooded with it's own micro brews, and right now Mexican beer has a shit reputation.
>>
>>7522191
No thanks, you can keep your diarrhea water on that side of the wall.
>>
>>7522191
why would i be upset about new beer to enjoy?

you seem to have a skewed perspective on things
>>
I'm excited.
>>
File: 1445046969785.jpg (113 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1445046969785.jpg
113 KB, 345x383
>>7522191
>cuz
>corona
>good
>>
>>7522401
>Mexican beer has a shit reputation
Really? I've never heard anyone say anything bad about a Mexican beer that wasn't Corona.
>>
You couldn't match the Northwest in a thousand years Pedro.

Also, your commercial beers are worse than ours.

Corona is shit.
>>
>>7522395
>Mexicunts thinking they have gangs in BC

lel
>>
>>7522395
>>7522584
It's one thing to say Mexico is on the level with American marijuana, but it's another to try to claim parts of Canada which are already owned by international crime syndicates.
>>
>>7522191
Mexico can't compete in anything
>>
There's a market for mexican beers in America, but in no way is craft beer from Mexico even marginally expandable in America. You know who drinks Mexican beers? Mexicans and Budweiser drinkers on cinco de mayo.
>>
>>7522584
>impliggity plying i'm mexican
i'm canadian you dumb cunt
both your weed and beaner weed are inferior in every way to weed from BC
>>
>>7522980
It ain't the 90's anymore.
>>
>>7522976
I drink Modelo almost exclusively, man. I know a guy who drinks Corona exclusively. We're white Americans. Suck on that anecdote, fag.
>>
Who cares man it's just beer

I like to try different beers but I'm not constantly prowling for a better one or trying to say I know what the best beer is
>>
>we make much much better beer than you (indio, corona, negra modelo, bohemia, xx ambar, noche buena, chope, victoria)

lmao, all that shit is just plain European lager. No better than American macro brew, you tasteless pig.
>>
>>7522450
mmm Tecate, Like Corona but with a metallic after taste.

The only Mexican beer that's palatable is Negra Modelo.
>>
Joke's on you, I'm white.
>>
>>7523194
Bohemia isn't bad either.
>>
>>7522976
cool story brah

I bet every restaurant and pub in the US sells corona lol
>>
>>7523315

>i bet every restaurant and pub in the US sells corona lol

I'm honestly not sure if you're serious, but no, almost nowhere sells Corona these days. It's about as popular as O'dules.
>>
>Corona
Get your baby ass bland beer for women out of here. i hate that shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.