[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you eat these? There's always one or twelve free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: clam chowder.jpg (256 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
clam chowder.jpg
256 KB, 600x413
How do you eat these?

There's always one or twelve free spirits who give replies like, "however your heart tells you to," but really, how do you eat these?
>>
>>7522166
however your heart tells you to
>>
Are you honestly confused by the concept of clam chowder

Is this seriously an issue you are having in your life here in this moment

Go outside and live your life you dirty landlubber.
>>
Eat soup till brim is visible
Eat bread till soup is at brim again
Rinse and repeat
When getting full finish soup and stop eating bread

This ain't rocket physics
>>
>>7522166
I wish I was as simple minded as you. Life would be more enjoyable. Ignorance is bliss - so is stupidity.
>>
You see that thing sticking out of the top? We call that a spoon. They're useful devices. I'd advise binging them for more information.
>>
Best way is to use the spoon handle to bore a whole near the base, and spoon up the sauce as it oozes out, then eat the bread like a clam po'boy.
>>
>>7522166
with a spoon
>>
>>7522172
Good beginner strategy, but it neglects dipping the bread lid at the beginning and slowly tearing off edge pieces to dip in

A pro can manage a bread bowl without ever needing the spoon
>>
>>7522386
Teach me, senpai!
>>
>>7522166
You press your face firmly into the hole and inhale deeply.
>>
>>7522178

actually, the tendency to over-complicate simple things is indicative of a very high-functioning brain. the brain needs more stimulation than is available in menial tasks, so it creates unnecessary obstacles. problems to solve.
>>
>>7522178
>>7522348
>>7522393
Free spirit status: seething and salty
>>
>>7522166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DyOwSCNkOY
>>
>>7522391
>senpai
Faggot.
>>
>>7522455

you seem upset, anon-chan.

baka.
>>
>>7522475
I bet he doesn't even wakaru how to shaberu.
Typical furaioobaa no inakamono.
>>
>>7522495
>>
>>7522166
bread bowls seem completely backwards to me, i can't get on board with them at all. my favorite thing about soup is dunking bread in it. lid aside, i don't want to have to eat some of the soup just to free up some bread so i have something else to dunk. then i've got less soup to dunk in, and less stomach space for the bread. that's just not how i soup i'm afraid.
>>
>>7522166
You scrape the insides of the bowl, getting some bread on your spoon, to eat with the soup
>>
>not eating the soup out them asking them to fill the bowl up with a dessert like a pie-filling.
>>
>>7522166
Jesus christ that looks delicious.
>>
>>7522166
eat with spoon until chowder is gone
then tear into the bowl with enough fervour to worry others who might be in your vicinity
>>
Eat contents with spoon and give trencher to a beggar.
>>
>>7522408
>high-functioning brain
An idiot savant?
>>
>>7522166
Dump the soup out in the middle into an actual bowl, break up the bread bowl, and dip it in soup and eat bread first bit by bit soaked in soap. Then finish off the rest of the soup.
>>
>>7522166
>>7522166
First you find a toilet.
Then you poor that disgusting goop in the middle into the toilet.
Flush said toilet.
Return to table, fetch melted butter or ask waitress for some, fill bread bowl with melted butter.
Eat.
>>
Well, you lift the bread soup bowl thing up, nibble a hole in the bottom, and then suck the soup out through the hole, then consume the bread bowl,
>>
>>7524691
I bet you're too fat to squeeze into the stall in the restroom, aren't you?
>>
>>7524698
Hello 1995. Are you still afraid of coconut oil and enthusiastic about vegetable oil?
>>
>>7522166
just eat it godDAMMIT IM MAD
>>
Put the lid back on.
Pick the entire thing up
Eat it.
>>
>>7524856
not the anon you're replying to, but there's a pretty big difference between saying 'butter is bad for you' and 'eating an entire bread bowl full of melted butter is bad for you.'
>>
>>7524357
'um

you're supposed to dunk the cap

also you can get a side of bread
>>
>>7524671
Just an idiot.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.