[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know if there is a place where I can order individual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Does anyone know if there is a place where I can order individual components of Hamburger helper? The Cheesy Enchilada has a topping mix that is one of my favorite flavours, and I want to put it on other things without having to buy entire boxes of it
>>
General Mills does not sell individual components of their products separately. Maybe you could contact the company and ask if you can special order something, but you might be out of luck.
>>
>>7518720
fuck, I love that topping so much, it's like having the bastard child of god and an elderly mexican woman jizz all over your food and you eat it and enjoy it like the slut you are

Thats how fucking good it is
>>
>>7518734
>elderly mexican woman jizz
>>
>>7518775
> 2010+6
> Not lapping up the milky fluids from an elderly mexican woman
>>
>not beef pasta
>not cheeseburger macaroni

ur flyover game is weak man
>>
>>7518711
I didn't really care for that white cream sauce t.bh

Other than that it was pretty good
>>
You can buy powdered cheddar cheese on amazon i use it when i make homemade Hamburger Helper.
>>
>>7518734
Mix 2:1:1 cream cheese, butter and milk over medium heat in a saucepan.
>>
>>7518808
Thanks bruh, I'll try that. Does it have the same tangyness?
>>
>>7518913
I've never eaten Hamburger Helper, but "elderly Mexican woman jizz" tells me this is likely what you're talking about. It's very tasty.
>>
>>7518951
It terrifies me, anon, that your response means you could have a cookbook with a legit recipe entitled "Old Mexican Woman Jizz" that you opened up to answer OP's question.

What other bizarre creations do you have listed?
>>
>>7519070
probably Sweet Sundae Ramen
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.