[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horrible diarrhea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150701_130051.jpg (289 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150701_130051.jpg
289 KB, 1080x1080
What do you eat when youre shitting your brains out? I'm fucking dying over here
>>
>>7518568
Cheese
>>
>>7518568
Gatorade, congee, maybe toast
>>
>>7518568
Plain toasts, white plain rice, white plain pasta.
>>
I don't usually bring food into the bathroom.
>>
>>7518581
this, tbhfamily

Some fibre is also good. Bananas, mango, solid fruit
>>
>>7518568
Jello. Triskits. Chicken noodle soup not from a can if I have the leftover roast chicken.
>>
>>7518568
More mayo, white boy?
>>
>>7518568
Gatorade bananas and cheese
>>
>>7518568
Chug a huge cup of milk
>>
OP here, I also have ulcerative colitis. Otherwise these suggestions have been decent
>>
>>7518591
Lol cool meme

OP the answer is nothing. Try to force down water to help the dehydration. Otherwise just strap in and ride the brown dragon brah
>>
>>7518568
Buy or make saline solution to deal with the dehydration, and just chug that shit until you get better, it's better than Gatorade at dealing with diarrhea.
>>
low fat yogurt
>>
>>7518568
curry
u
r
r
y
>>
>>7518568
Drink some hotsauce, you'll feel it on the way out and stop shitting.
>>
>>7518600
Also a colitis fag here. If you're shitting your brains out you're doing it wrong. Watch the fiber, lay off the fatty and fried. Oh and fucking ditch bread.
>>
>>7518568
cat litter and kefir

usually stops the flow for me
>>
>>7518568
Rice, plain. Or put a cork in it.
>>
BRAT diet: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast

You can have thin clear broths like beef and chicken. Make sure you are replacing electrolytes with sports drinks.
>>
soup
>>
Saltine crackers and warm 7-up.
>>
>>7518804
Apples and toast can have a laxative effect. Garbage suggestion
>>
Bacterial? Probiotics tablets and rolled oats with as little sugar as possible.

Viral? Rest, electrolytes until it passes.

Don't underestimate power of probiotics. Haven't even had a flu or any minor ailment in the past two years.
>>
>>7519023
>Haven't even had a flu or any minor ailment in the past two years.

Same here, except that's more like 6 years, and I think probiotics are silly.
>>
If it's just food poisoning for 1-2 days, I don't eat.
>>
>>7519030

It works.

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>7519058
I'm not claiming probiotics don't work.

I'm claiming your explanation as to why you think they work is silly because it's only a single sample. You need thousands of examples to draw statistically meaningful information. One anecdote is not proof or explanation of anything.
>>
Codeine syrup and plenty of water/tea. Not recommended if you have an actual disease and not just runny shit
>>
>>7519063

Yet isn't that what we do anyway?
You're as guilty as anyone.
>>
>>7518568
Plain rice is probably the best option
>>
Blueberry soup and yoghurt.
>>
>>7518804
this
>>7519001
that's part of the point, dimwit- to get your body back on schedule with easy to digest foods.

I would add some live culture yogurt personally, that helps me get over funny tummy
>>
>>7518652

Really? I have UC and I thought bread was fine. And what kinda fat should I avoid?
>>
>>7519130
Do you even know what the word laxative means?
>>
real answer: pepto bismol
>>
>>7519417
OP here, I can tolerate bread. But now I'm on a liquid diet until I can stop having bloody shits (not saying that in a British way)
>>
Large sugarfree gummy bears.
>>
>>7518568
anything high in fiber and a fuckton of water
you just gotta ride the wave breh
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.