[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday before work (swing shift) I ordered an xxl grilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pdp_xxl_chicken_burrito.jpg (142 KB, 610x484) Image search: [Google]
pdp_xxl_chicken_burrito.jpg
142 KB, 610x484
Yesterday before work (swing shift) I ordered an xxl grilled 'stuft' burrito with chicken from taco bell with the app (used to order with the app to get free dorito tacos) since there was a 25% discount offer code. The total price was like $3.75 and I couldn't pass that up, plus they have a rewards program now so I got a free slushie coupon.

The burrito was awesome and hit the spot on my drive to work, but about 6 hours later, I started farting like a monster. I seriously thought I was going to shit my pants and I work in a cleanroom environment, so I had to find excuses to leave my instrumentation and go into other areas of the labs in order to fart in my low particle jumpsuit + frock + labcoat + respirator setup.

At 9 hours, my farts were starting to produce liquid output and I did a clench and run to degown and get to a bathroom under the guise of grabbing a "new lab notebook." I think my coworkers bought it, but I don't know if they smelled any of my excretions. Nobody said anything. I smelled every single one.

I'm still farting over 15 hours later and I even drank some booze and took a huge, fairly loose shit. I am considering getting another one this afternoon with steak, but I am afraid that the same gastronomical atrocities will befall me. Is there any way to avoid it? Usually taco bell doesn't give me any problems (I usually get the 2 chalupa + crunch taco combo), but I liked that big crunchy burrito and I want another one.
Plus, so cheap...
>>
>>7518149
Anon please stop, you're damaging yourself.
>>
>>7518154
Tastes so good tho

And it's cheaper than an eggamuffin
>>
Theres plenty of other foods that taste good, are cheap, and wont demolish your insides. Dont be stupid.
>>
>>7518163
Like what?

Are they under $5 and within 2 miles of your house?
>>
Taco Bell has never given me the shits, I don't understand this meme. I actually shit pretty clean and solid after it. But goddamn yes it makes me break wind like a motherfucker. Not those condensed lethal fart pops that could choke people, I'm talking full volume BOOOM!!! No smell just gale force wind ripping right out of my ass.
>>
File: 81dIsFG7-UL._SL1500_.jpg (190 KB, 1004x1500) Image search: [Google]
81dIsFG7-UL._SL1500_.jpg
190 KB, 1004x1500
>>7518149
Start popping something like this?
>>
>le ebin taco hell gave me the runs from hell xDD may may

Worth a reaction?
>>
>>7519112
runs?
>>
>>7518473
This. It's an enzyme (alpha-galactosidase) that actually helps break down certain foods better, so you don't get as much gas in the first place). Never found a generic for it. Only generics I've seen are simethicone, which is for Gas-X, and something that reduces foaming of gas, so that gas already made can be farted/burped more comfortably and quickly. I'd take both.

Source: was trying to gain weight while working in a lab environment, where workers are often packed into very small room. Drank milk a lot as cheap, healthy calories and Beano helped reduced gas I was getting in total and simethicone helped me get rid of it more quickly and comfortably when I'd leave sterile rooms on break.
>>
Why are these diarrhea stories always coming ftom the US? Never had to worry about my shit later no matter where I ate here in Germany.
>>
File: taco_bell.webm (831 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
taco_bell.webm
831 KB, 854x480
>>7518149
12 cents has been deposited int your shill account.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.