[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the tacos from jack in the box so disgustingly good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: jack in the box tacos.jpg (29 KB, 247x350) Image search: [Google]
jack in the box tacos.jpg
29 KB, 247x350
Why are the tacos from jack in the box so disgustingly good? I don't give a damn about that fake meat inside when they're tasty and cheap as fuck. It's even better when you dip the shit inside of their ranch sauce.
>>
>>7517603
I made an almost identical thread yesterday. Those things are abominations but I love it. Their extra good if you add two sauce packets per taco and eat it drunk.
>>
>>7517607
>Their extra good if you add two sauce packets per taco and eat it drunk.
Fuck, that actually sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>7517603
Because some food engineer somewhere gets paid six figures to design cheap, delicious shit that people will pay for. Not that hard to figure out desu.
>>
>>7517603
Everything tastes good at 50cents
>>
>>7517618
>two sauce packets
nigga that stuff would just leak out, 1 is perfect
>>
>>7517603
>go to jack in the box
>order two tacos and jr bacon cheeseburger among other things
>get idea
>put taco in burger
>do so
>consume
>taste nirvana

Granted that was when I was a fatty mcfatfat, but man it was good.
>>
>>7517618
bon appatite my nigga

>>7517662
no it really doesn't leak out. just eat over a plate and not like an animal. try 2 next time, its so good.
>>
>>7517603
Because we are human trash anon, the scum of the earth.
>>
The fuck is the meat made out of in these days?

Part of me doesn't want to know since I still eat them, but that isn't even close to meat.
>>
Just had 8 tacos after working out.

I feel shame yet total euphoria.
>>
>>7517603
you should try there tacos with ranch dressing sounds gross but its pretty good
>>
>>7517603
this is the closest thing to a real hard taco like they make in Mexico in the u.s. fast food word. No, I do not refer to the soy meat paste and american cheese slice, I am talking about the method. You make a taco and deep fry it, you don't use a deep fried shell. Its called a taco dorado.
>>
If the chemtrails and fluoride water don't thin out the population in USA, fast food will.
>>
>>7517786
Sawdust
>>
File: 1423927122758s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1423927122758s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>7517635
This
>>
>>7517786
similar to taco bell meat, soy filler
>>
>>7517603
as someone who works there, theyre only bearably okay when you add tomato, onion then a lot of sriracha sauce. I really dont understand how people can eat so many of them its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7517786
soy filler with meat flavoring, literally
>>
>>7517603
>disgustingly good
Those are the exact words my uncle uses to describe them.

He's a hardcore foodie, but whenever he visits a place that has Jack In The Box (They don't have any locations in his city), he always goes out of his way to get a couple of tacos for himself and anyone who might be with him.
>>
>>7518338
El pollo loco used to sell tacos like that
>>
>>7518963
I went there and thought my chicken taco sucked. I said I should of gotten a beef one. Then my Hispanic friend informed me what El Pollo loco translated too and that they didn't have beef. So I never returned.
>>
Meat like wet saw dust and a fucking slice of cheese. This is not food. This is trash.
>>
>>7517607
>They're
>>
>>7519034
>This is trash.
delicious trash.
>>
File: lip_licker.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lip_licker.gif
3 MB, 320x240
Best trash to ever go into my sewer mouth.
>>
>>7518730
The Taco Bell beef is also cut with oats

source: I worked there. Also there's nothing better than fast food you make yourself
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.