[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck even likes these pieces of shit? Also, ITT: Chocolate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: creme shit.jpg (50 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
creme shit.jpg
50 KB, 615x409
Who the fuck even likes these pieces of shit?

Also, ITT: Chocolate general
>>
Looks like hot cum.

The Game Grumps like them
>>
what the fuck OP. literally the only good chocolate
>>
>>7515761
Mother would freeze them. I don't understand why.
>>
>>7515761
Holy shit is he alright?
>>
>>7515809
>mother
how many good boy points did they cost?
>>
>>7515761
>Who the fuck even likes these pieces of shit?

Depends; are we talking about the glorious Cadbury original version, or the lol KKKraft "no-one in American knows what chocolate is" edition?
>>
Waaay too fucking sweet to be enjoyable.
>>
They stopped being tasty when the recipe changed...
>>
>>7515761
I don't get why the British go mad for this.
As if the (pretty shitty) milk chocolate wasn't sweet enough it's got a whole heap of pretty much unflavoured sickly sweet fondant inside.
>>
>>7516119
we like it because it tastes like childhood
>>
>>7515809

My Mother does that with all chocolate. I will never understand why people eat frozen chocolate.
>>
>>7516128
You only get the full taste when it heats up otherwise it has the texture of peanut butter fat
>>
>>7516101
This could explain why they were the best part of Easter growing up but now they taste like shit.
>>
>>7516128
Proper frozen chocolate splinters into THOUSAND PIECES when you chew it
>>
>>7515761
Beats hershies chocolate any day
>>
>>7515761
Probably, the only thing worse than peeps tbqh
>>
Nauseatingly sweet to the point of being repulsive

If you ate more than one they'd probably amputate your foot
>>
>>7516245
>hershies
It's a name brand not a plural noun you fucktard
>>
>>7515761
>be me
>nibble off top of cadbury egg
>tongue out the gooey filling
>ejaculate into hollow empty egg
>eat the cream filled egg
>>
>>7518296
Was it good?
>>
>>7516128
Certain chocolate I prefer to snap. Kitkats are always in my freezer. Also, sometimes the cold makes it not seem so sweet. It's a personal preference. I figure I've eaten chocolate at room temp for about 20+ years so occasionally I just drop shit in the freezer to see how it tastes frozen.
>>
File: 1459008814433.png (136 KB, 247x253) Image search: [Google]
1459008814433.png
136 KB, 247x253
>>7516101

... They changed the recipe?!

Shit
>>
hershes smegma
>>
>>7519041
It really isn't that bad, not quite Hershey's anyway.
>>
>>7518296

I read a yugioh fanfiction like that once
>>
me wtf those things are god

too broke to buy any this season though D: just hope some grocery store still has them on clearance when i get paid next...
>>
>>7519056
>not quite Hershey's anyway

That's setting a low bar.
>>
>>7516119
I've got a British room mate. His mom sent him for Easter. The ones in Britain taste completely different. Still extremely sweet but WAY better than the shitty small ones they sell in the US
>>
File: Stop_Doing_That.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Stop_Doing_That.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>7519521
You seriously can't afford even one? Come on now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.