[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some dishes that look impressive, but are actually relatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What are some dishes that look impressive, but are actually relatively easy to make?
>>
>>7515675
Beef Wellington.

I was scared to make this for the longest time. One day I tried Ramsay's recipe by following the video on youtube. Perfect results the first time.
>>
all of them . cooking isn't hard. I guess blowfish or something that is deadly if cooked wrong is impressive but only literal retards eat that stuff so they would be impressed by boiled water.
>>
>>7515675
Frozen 'za. Tell people you made it from scratch
>>
When you get a big ass pan of lasagne going. It's not really flashy, but it looks like 20 people could eat from it and stay fed for the rest of the day. The concept of lasagne seems much more complicated than it is to a lot of people, because of all the layering.

I usually make it for myself, with around a pound of ground meat, loads of cheese and bechamel. I eat the half fucking thing in one sitting, shit it all out an hour later and eat the rest, maybe even leave a slice for breakfast the next day. Fucking love it.
>>
>>7515675
>dishes that look impressive, but are actually relatively easy to make?

Roast chicken.
>>
>>7515693
just say pizza you fucking twit
>>
>>7515675
Sushi

>>7515720
Tell Jack that.
>>
Beef bourgnignog. Can't pronounce it, but it's really easy. It's just beef stew with red wine in it and a little flour to thicken it up. The hardest part is simmering the boiler that you top it with. Bitches love that boeuf borgnignognong
>>
File: salmonella-seduction.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
salmonella-seduction.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>7515720
>>
>>7515693
Pizza from scratch isn't impressive.
>>
>>7515720
Quite the opposite. Unimpressive but difficult to get just right.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.