[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of my homemade pizza, /ck/? It's basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: homemade pizza.jpg (359 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
homemade pizza.jpg
359 KB, 1200x1600
What do you think of my homemade pizza, /ck/?

It's basically half an Italian combo sandwich with tomato sauce and cheese added.
>>
learn to dough
>>
>>7515072
What is all that disgusting orange shit on top?
>>
>>7515135
tomato sauce?
>>
>>7515135
Looks like either breadcrumbs or the kind of parmesan that comes out of a shaker.
>>
>>7515072
I physically grimaced when I blew up the picture. This is a meme thread right? Someone doesn't actually think that looks good?
>>
>>7515142
that's obviously parmesian
what the fuck have you niggers never seen homemade pizza before?
>>
File: homemade-pizza.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
homemade-pizza.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
>>7515146
>parmesian
oh lord have mercy

First of all, it's parmesan

second, you dont use parmesan as the only cheese on a pizza. EVER.
>>
>>7515072
>pepperoni
>that shit cheese
5/10
>>
>>7515208
>Dat grease
>Dat soggy centre
>>
>>7515146
>parmesian

lmao
>>
>>7515235
>>7515208
>>7515146
This is what happens when you adopt a retarded pronunciation for no apparent reason. It's pronounced exactly as it's spelt.
>>
>>7515208

>second, you dont use parmesan as the only cheese on a pizza. EVER.

Unless you are a pleb that is. You only supposed to dust that shit on the top, lightly.

Besides from that your pizza looks like it was ordered at papa johns.
>>
>>7515250
i.e. when you're American.

It's pronounced par-me-zan. Not par-mi-jhian.
>>
>>7515335
I'm sure only the retarded portion of the population pronounce it that way. My guess is that they see/hear "parmigiano" and can't comprehend they might be pronounced differently.
>>
File: 06-reg-styles-new-haven-style.jpg (85 KB, 610x426) Image search: [Google]
06-reg-styles-new-haven-style.jpg
85 KB, 610x426
>>7515208
>you dont use parmesan as the only cheese on a pizza. EVER.

Sure you do. Traditional New Haven tomato pies had as their only cheese a sprinkling of grated parmesan/romano/etc. No thick layer of mozzarella like we're all used to. And you know what? It's delicious.
>>
>>7515448
>New Haven tomato pie
This is a pizza thread, amerilard.
Delete your post and leave now.
>>
>>7515208
Cheese is easily the worst part of any pizza anyway. The less of it, the better.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.