[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the irony is if they served this shit in prisons you'd have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: hero_pdt_beef_0.png (81 KB, 700x374) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_beef_0.png
81 KB, 700x374
the irony is if they served this shit in prisons you'd have human health organizations up in arms.
>>
File: die fatties die.jpg (50 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
die fatties die.jpg
50 KB, 480x320
Well yea. Theres a big difference between 'forcing' someone to eat artificially flavored garbage that'll clog your arteries, and people choosing to eat that shit of thier own free will.
>>
.t someone who's never eaten prison food
>>
.t op the glorious winged faggot
>>
>>7514310
schoolkids get worse food than prisoners
>>
>>7516086

They eat the same food actually. Same people who do college campuses and military chow halls.

Sudexo.
>>
>>7516181
Sudexo doesn't have a monopoly on all schools and prisons
>>
>>7516181
Most college campuses around here are covered by aramark.
>>
File: Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg (26 KB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg
26 KB, 245x350
>>7514310

McDonalds isn't supposed to be eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day of the week.

It's supposed to be eaten once or twice a month.
>>
File: huehuehue.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>7516328
>He fell for Superjew Me!
>>
>>7516328
that guy is a fraud

I ate a combination of MCds/BK/Wendy/dunkin/subway bmt for breakfast and lunch everyday without issue
>>
>>7516363
kill yourself tripshit
>>
>>7514564

This

Jail food is about on the same tier as anything canned or in frozen dinner isles, same thing people on this board think will kill you if you eat it because it's "processed", yet no one seems to be dying in jail or prison...and in face, most prisoners are in better shape than everyone on this board....

Because something being processed isn't bad for you, fucking moronic conspiracy lunatics
>>
File: 1453256903422.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1453256903422.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
>>7514310
You may have a point there sir.
But as a rebuttal.
Fuck you.
Choice to eat garbage as we do is different from having it forced to you ever day.
Also grow up who cares about prisoners holy shit
>>
>>7516086
>>7516181
It varies by state, probably, but in my state they serve the same food. I was in jail once, and I do remember both having distinctly similar characteristics.
>>
>>7516418

LOL.. everybody in prison is fat, you dumbass. prison food is the absolute lowest grade everything, barely fit for consumption. it's garbage meats and carbs, and if you're lucky some frozen vegetable medley. prison food is better than county jail food from what i hear, but i can't say for sure because i've never been to prison. only jail.

have you ever been to jail/prison? fit people are in the minority

>source: worked in a county jail kitchen while in jail
>>
>>7516560
>Also grow up who cares about prisoners holy shit
thats an extremely juvenile and childish view point anon. youve clocked yourself as an emotional manchild
>>
>>7516181
Chow varies from base to base for the army. I remember the chow at Sill was fucking excellent, but I remember the chow at Lee being terrible (also saw alot of Sysco trucks there too).
>>
>>7516741
Why?
They are the ones who made horrible decisions and then we're dumb enough to get caught.
Why should I care?
I already pay my wage cuck taxes to bed and clothe them why does it matter what they are fed?
I say its more childish to worry about the quality of life of criminal over others.
>>
>>7516579
I've been in county jail twice, the food sucked but I got fed more than I ate at the time....I actually got in better shape in there because boredom made me work out and I ate three meals a day as opposed to my then usual one meal per day and a shitload of nothing but booze
>>
>>7516776
Yeah, fuck criminals. I say we build a wall to keep them away.
>>
>>7516086
>>7516292
>>7516571
>>7516418
>> 7516579
I've spent time in two different county jails in Florida, food was far worse than what I had when in school. The school district I grew up in did pride itself on having food superior to the norm. It was still not exactly gourmet or the healthiest, but definitely better than most. I was able to get a lot of info on this as my father worked for the district and the cafeterias were within the division he ran.

My university was also supplied by Aramark and that food was far superior to the food I had in the two jails as well. That shit was putrid.

I, too, have only been in jail, never prison, but also have heard the food in the prisons around here is much better than that in the county jails.

As for the idea that jails and schools serve the same food, there is some truth to this. A lot of ingredients are similar. For example, both use shitloads of TVP these days in just about everything.
>>
>>7516363
For how long did you do this? Also you imply that you stopped. What made you stop, if you did?

Just curious, I barely touch fast food.
>>
>>7514310
eating it by choice =/= being forced to eat it
>>
It would only be a matter of time before fats started sending themselves to prison to get free food lel
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.