[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i gave in to le big mac meme and went out and got one. goddamn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (663 KB, 522x710) Image search: [Google]
file.png
663 KB, 522x710
so i gave in to le big mac meme and went out and got one.

goddamn it was pretty tasty.
>>
>>7512580
No it wasn't
>>
>>7512584
yeah, it was
>>
>>7512584
>>7512593
What is the truth
>>
My complaint is the low quality and small beef portions. Where is the beef!
>>
>>7512614
you don't get a big mace for the burger, you get it for the sauce. if they sold that sauce in pots, or gave you the option to put it on other burgers, they would never sell a big mac ever again
>>
File: togetherasone.jpg (106 KB, 622x432) Image search: [Google]
togetherasone.jpg
106 KB, 622x432
I had a big mac yesterday. Tastes great. I don't see why all the hate.
>>
>>7512613

OP is a faggot
>>
Good concept ruined by low quality ingredients. Occasionally I recreate it at home with good beef that's portioned into larger paddies.
>>
>>7512619
but you can just ask for macsauce
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 443x332
>>7512619
>>
>>7512619
you can literally ask to have it added to any of their sandwiches
>>
>>7512580
you never tryed one before? they are good, but for me double quarter pounder is the greatest
>>
File: bongmeal.jpg (513 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
bongmeal.jpg
513 KB, 1600x1064
For me it's the fish fingers with mayo, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>7512652
quarter pounders are so dry and have no taste to me.
>>
>>7512669
Ask a McDonald's staff member to moisten up a quarter pounder for you.
>>
>>7512659
Why do I immediately assume that's cum?
>>
>>7512700
Cause you're a faggot.
>>
>>7512580
I just buy 1 dollar cheeseburgers
>>
I also just had one and it was terribly mediocre. The sauce was literally the only good thing about it.
Had to go and eat and A&W burger afterwards to get the taste out of my mouth.
>>
>>7512856
I work at Mc Donalds and this is what I say everytime someone wants one. Stay away from them, they aren't worth the money or the time.

>>7512676
They'll probably pretend to do it, employees are lazy.

>>7512669
That's because it's been sitting in the bin for too long.
>>
File: Guerilla Clown.jpg (228 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Guerilla Clown.jpg
228 KB, 1600x1064
Ronald is in this thread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.