[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many Four Lokos should I drink tonight if I want to get totally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: four.jpg (96 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
four.jpg
96 KB, 876x493
How many Four Lokos should I drink tonight if I want to get totally wasted? I'm heavy with a moderate to high tolerance. Also, best flavor to get? Four Loko thread I guess
>>
I remember when I was in high school
>>
>>7512397
4 loko? drink four
ez
>>
Watermelon and fruit punch are about the only tolerable flavors, but they're all pretty terrible to just sip on. NEVER get the blue one. 1 will probably get you tipsy, 2 will get you drunk, 3 will get you blacked out.
>>
They don't have caffeine in them anymore, what's the point? It's just battery-acid-flavored booze.
>>
Get some grape MD 20/20.
>>
>>7512405
Were lokos out in high school? I think Joose had come out when I was in senior year
>>
>OP claims high tolerance to alcohol
>can't figure out how many faggot drinks it takes to get drunk

You're seventeen years old, aren't you?
>>
>>7512407
three or four will get you pretty fukt desu
>>
>>7512413
There's two blue ones IIRC. The blue raspberry one was limited time but it was my favorite
>>
peach joose is so much better than loko
>>
OP here, picked up 5 to be safe. And yes, I am a 19 year old University student. Will give updates on how things go.
>>
>>7512397
Peach is the best, and dont drink any more than 3.
>>
>>7512528
thats bullshit.
Gold is the best 4loko.
14% instead of 12% and tastes good
>>
File: cisco_flavors.jpg (124 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cisco_flavors.jpg
124 KB, 640x480
>>7512397
Go for Cisco red flavored OP, one of the big bottles will do you in pretty good if you're not /alc/

On a side note, now that four loko doesn't have caffeine, can you add some to it? Like crush a caffeine pill and mix it in.
>>
>>7512397
I still have a case of the original four loko. Mixed with vodka, I call it "Liquid Delorean".
>>
Don't OP, 4loco is awful. You'll get drunk and feel like shit the entire time.
>>
>>7512523
You are going to get so fucked up. 4loko hangover puke is worst hangover puke

>>7512477
I think the kind I'm thinking of was some kind of "blue hurricane" something or other bullshit. I just remember it tasted like nothing else on this planet, it was a special kind of disgusting

>>7512621
>>7512419
Back when I was regularly drinking these I would sometimes add some Mio energy to them, it would improve the flavor slightly and add some caffeine. Taking a full 200mg caffeine pill with too much alcohol has led to some memorably bad experiences in my life.
>>
>>7512397
Only teenage girls unironically drink that shit.

Are you a teenage girl? Do you want to go to college out of state to "get away from your dumb parents?"
>>
>>7512397
I like 4loko but the new limeritas are pretty good
>>
>>7513096
not true. my brother works at a gas station and he said this stuff is the drink of choice for alcoholic mid-20s men. i'm 29 and still drink flavored wine/malt liquor regularly. To me one container is the perfect amount of buzz, not too much liquid, tastes alright. good value.
>>
>>7513431
Apple ale / hard ciders are also popular. Same thing really the sweetness makes the high abv go down easier I guess. Just pound a couple to help sleep.
>>
How many Four Lokos should I drink tonight if I want to get diabetis? I'm heavy with a moderate to high blood sugar. Also, best flavor to get? Four Loko thread I guess
>>
Just drink cheap vodka and chase it with whatever beverage you like the most.
>>
>>7512397
2-5

Depends on how quickly you drink them, 2 usually does me good but if I want to get shitcanned I'll go for 4
>>
>>7513487
That's a little too advanced for a little 19 year old school babby anon.
>>
Remember Sparks?
>>
Yo you should make a Peach Hyper Viper.

Buy one Peach Loko and one 40oz King Cobra.

Chug half the Cobra, pour the Loko into the bottle.

Enjoy blacking out. It's also called a Sidewalk Slammer. Shit is delicious. Tastes like a peach sour patch kid.
>>
Just go to Von's, rite aid or a store like that they usually have cheap liquor. buy some vodka or tequila even some brandy you stupid nigger.
>>
>>7512397
>I'm heavy
So you're just a fatass. Drink hard liquor and develop crippling alcoholism, nigger.
>>
>>7513660
>>7513570
>>7513505
>>7513478
>>7513096
All these butthurt lightweights. Call them highschool girl drinks all you want but for getting you fucked up on the cheap their value can't be beat.

Reminds me of the days when I would abuse klonopin, morphine, and alcohol all at the same time on the regular before subsequently going homeless. Good times.
>>
>>7512491
I highly disagree but I do think the joose screwdrivers are far better than any four loko

>>7513534
this sounds like something that should never be done

nb
>>
>>7512397
How many drink does it take to get to the center of wasted town

Just 1
>>
>mild to high tolerance
>doesn't drink liquor
Kek
>>
What's going on in this thread? Did I fall through a time portal? I thought they banned the alcohol out of Four Loko and it was just an energy drink now
>>
>>7515438
You misunderstand. They dropped the caffeine, not the alcohol.
>>
>>7515437
Goes down slightly easier if you chug it, also cheaper. 1.50 for the equivalent of 4 beers
>>7515438
Retard or troll, either way shut the fuck up pussy
>>
>>7513431
You're not an alcoholic if you waste money on 14% fruity shit like this

Alcoholics drink mostly strong beer/cider in large quantities or handles of Whisky/vodka/gin

Sometime both
>>
>>7515457
Name a single beer or cider with higher abv than 14%. Especially one thats as cheap. The closest is Camo Black and that is only 12.2% and manages to taste even worse than a four loko
>>
>>7515457

I used to be an alcoholic. Granted that vodka was my preferred drink, but I bought 4lokos often. Why? Because they're a lot of alcohol for the money, and they're widely available at times when liquor stores were closed.
>>
>>7515469
Nothin like chuggin down a loko in a gas station bathroom
>>
OP here, I drank four and ended up blacking out, called my Dad and shit, I was very very drunk.
>>
>>7512420
He knows what's up
>>
Those things are absolutely terrifying.

Well, they used to be before they removed the caffeine in them

One was the same as drinking a 24 Oz of malt liquor along with a large red Bull and a whole pot of coffee. Three or four of those in a 16 year old will destroy them
>>
>>7512397

In college it took me at least 2/3rds of an 80 proof fifth to keep my buzz going for the night.

I needed about 3 4lokos to keep my buzz up.

Also best flavors:
>Fruit Punch
>Blue Raspberry

Unless you're a nigger, obviously then Grape and Watermelon will be your go-to's.
>>
File: 1433560866501.jpg (18 KB, 198x219) Image search: [Google]
1433560866501.jpg
18 KB, 198x219
>tfw extreme lightweight
>it only takes me a dollar's worth of malt liquor to get a buzz
>>
File: squideuw.jpg (29 KB, 480x279) Image search: [Google]
squideuw.jpg
29 KB, 480x279
>>7512413
>four loko
>tolerable flavors
no no no you just chug them and try not to puke, there is no toleration
>>
>>7512604
if its around that % why not just drink cheap wine
>>
>>7515481
>>7513534

This board is such a fucking mess
>>
>>7513516
I dont remember sparxx because i drank too much sparxx
>>
>>7515457
Sometimes you can't get to the liquor store on time and the only place to get alcohol at 1:30am is a gas station, so it's either olde english, steel reserve or 4loko.

A can a steel reserve is about $2.00, a can a 4loko is about $3.00...which is the better deal?(8% vs 13%)
>>
Going to hijack this thread, anyone have recommendations on some must have liquors to stock up on? I see Kraken shilled alot in various places. Assuming I want to include vodka, do Vodka brands even matter?
>>
>be 19
>hanging out with black friends from work
>drinking 4Loko in the parking lot of some shitty club
>cops show up
>o fug
>I get in my car and speed the fug out of there
>pull off down dark residential road and chug my 4loko
>drive across the city and go sit at Starbucks drunk for 3 hours

Ahh sweet memories. Anyway what was your question OP?
>>
>>7517228
Vodka is for women and krokodil addicts
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.