[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys tried McDonald's new signature range of burgers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Have you guys tried McDonald's new signature range of burgers, they appear to be top quality at a great price?
Also what do you think of the table service?
>>
>>7511239
>le ironic shill thread
Haha, here have a le upboat friend
>>
>>7511239
10/10
I had one yesterday and it was fucking amazing. Never eating a burger anywhere else ever again. All other burger places are just over priced hipster shit.
>>
From the post on the same burgers yesterday these are UK only?
>>
They cost almost as much as Five Guys but are no tastier than the napkins.
>>
>>7511288

Yes UK only I believe:

"In a tweet, McDonald’s even stated they are available at 28 selected restaurants across the UK, which clearly isn’t the case. There are none in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the South West or the north of England."

- burgerlad.com
>>
>>7511239
Yes they are good but you can't get them in drive through so
>>
>>7511239
Had these in Australia for about a year now.

Thanks for testing all your shit on us mcdonalds.
>>
File: signature_mcdo2.jpg (85 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
signature_mcdo2.jpg
85 KB, 500x667
>>7511288
>>7511296
France also have them.
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
I really like their McRib, it's fucking delicious with the horseradish sauce.

pic related.
>>
>>7511239
It looks decent, but if I want a signature burger I'll go to smashburger.
>>
>>7511413
>>7511413
what the fuck is worcester?
>>
>>7511630
Do you live under a rock
>>
>>7511645
>>7511645
Ah, thanks for that informative reply, I feel so enlightened. Do you wish to add anything more? Or are you done just shitting over genuinely asked questions?
>>
>>7511663
Is a popular vinegar-based sauce that has existed for over a century
>>
>>7511630
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>7511239
>top quality
>McDonald's

Pick one
>>
File: 1450473846700.gif (3 MB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
1450473846700.gif
3 MB, 375x250
>>7511241
>>
>>7511663
Use google, you fucking faggot. Don't come here not knowing something that's very well known, then get an attitude when you get judged.
>>
If you're not shorting Macdonalds stock you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>7511663
don't be such a smug cunt about your own inability to use the simple tools available to you on the internet
>>
>they appear to be top quality at a great price?

is mcdonalds doing their marketing here now?
>>
>>7512577
You are exactly the sort of retard that encourages shitty ironic shill threads like this one
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.