[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of the Indian foods on this place would you choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: choices.jpg (546 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
choices.jpg
546 KB, 1600x1600
Which of the Indian foods on this place would you choose?
>>
>>7511198

Sorry, plate, not place.
>>
I have a hard time choosing between the round pebbly diarrhea and the green diarrhea
>>
I grew up Hindu the first half of my life, I'm white oddly enough.

I'd take the rice, chickpeas, and the roll in the middle.
>>
>>7511198

So as far as I can tell, clockwise from left: goat curry, chili chicken, samosa, some kind of rice dish (I'm sure there's a name for it), saag paneer, chana masala.

I'll take the samosa and the saag paneer.
>>
Is indian food shit? Should you ever trust yelp?

>go to indian restaurant
>order what yelp told me was good
>food arrives, 3 bland bread-like objects with 3 dipping sauces
>not even good

The fuck is this?
>>
>>7511267
Yes, unlike all other food on the planet, Indian cooking somehow can't be executed with varying levels of skill and quality. Indian food is just "Indian food"
Sincerely,
Your average /ck/ flyover fucktard
>>
>>7511275

I'm obviously complaining because it was below my standards... so you imply flyovers have high standards? You're a dripping retard. Nice buzzword, by the way, very modern and kewl.
>>
>>7511275
whenever I hear people use "flyover" as an insult I can just smell the semen on them, because they are without fail gay californian wannabe amerilard faggots
>>
Indian food in America is generally shit. Indian food in the UK is pretty good. The curry is generally very rich and flavourful. I've never had a bad curry here, that isn't to say they don't exist.
>>
>>7511320
>I can just smell the semen on them
Got something you need to tell us, Bruce?
>>
>>7511335
is this a monty python joke?
>>
>>7511349
Sure, that must be it.
>>
>>7511198

The samosa, then I'll spoon the saag paneer into it bite by bite, kind of like how I use hot sauce in burritos. Mmmmm
>>
>>7511219
>thinks a samosa is a roll
Wew

Everything on the plate looks edible but I'd probably avoid the goat meat.
>>
>>7511198
the rice dish, whatever it is, interests me. i've only ever seen plain ol basmati at indian places
>>
>>7511198
I'll have a plate of the miscellaneous meatstuffs, the green and purple moist pile not-fried-fried rice, the orange puffs with onion. Maybe also a side of the wet lumps with one large dry lump.
>>
>>7511267
Usually when first trying out Indian food at a restaurant people will tell you to sample as much of the different breads they offer with the dips. There's bound to be something you'll fall in love with as there's usually a large variety of breads and dips. The next step is sampling a few main dishes.
>>
I was eating Mexican food with my gram gram and it made her shit her pants. Fuck Mexico.
>>
>>7511198
Chana masala, easy
>>
>>7511198
I'd have the samosa, if I could order something different I'd have something from the tandoor.
>>
Saag paneer all the way. and some naan please
>>
>>7511198
Whatever place doesn't give me the Hershey squirts afterwards
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.