[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ i've been told that this brand of frozen pizza is particularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
/ck/ i've been told that this brand of frozen pizza is particularly good shit.

is this true? right now i think freschetta is probably my favorite out of the kinds of i've tried
>>
They're good but expensive for frozen pizza. Usually like $8 or so, but they're better than any other freezer pizza. Better than most cheap chain pizza too.
>>
>>7510486
the box triggers me something fierce. I'll never buy it out of principle.
>>
Overpriced, average frozen pizza. The only thing that sets it apart from the rest is the design on the box it comes in.
>>
hmm, i'd be cautious of a product that uses meme packaging like that
>>
>>7510491
>>7510503
Really? I've seen it for 5-6 bucks where I live pretty regularly
>>
>>7510486

I don't normally ever use the term meme, but this is meme pizza.

It's overpriced mediocre pizza that relies on its packaging to entice people.

Sicilian my fucking balls.
>>
The fuck is wrong with Totinos you bitch?

Microwave and eat that pie as a taco all day
>>
looks like a meme desu

never tried it tho
>>
>>7510584
>>7510539
>>7510504
is meme just a thing people use for anything that's outlandish and trying to get noticed now?
>>
>>7510591
No just an overused and meaningless word, like cuck
>>
>>7510486
its basically red baron in a flashy hipster box
>>
File: newmans.jpg (318 KB, 1142x1080) Image search: [Google]
newmans.jpg
318 KB, 1142x1080
>>7510486
This is my go to
>>
>>7510591
Shitposters have desperately been trying to make this their new home board

Mostly unsuccessful campaign. Still some chasms of autism however
>>
File: 1455494383089.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455494383089.jpg
185 KB, 1600x1200
>>7510591
Yes. Actually on /ck/ everything is a meme. You like it? Meme. You don't like it? You are memeing. Restaurants are a meme, cooking is a meme, fast food is a meme. It basically has no meaning on this board.
>>
>>7510738

Get a load of this memelord.

I want the world to burn.
>>
>>7510486
I bought this and they load some much fucking oregano in the sauce that I hated it.
>>
>>7510509
Me too. I think they're supposed to be $8 but yeah they're usually around 5-6.
>>
>>7510486
I don't actually like frozen pizza, and will generally turn it down when offered. There's either too much/little flavor, weird texture, etc. But a friend gave me a slice, told me what it was, and it wasn't bad at all. But I had Bessie's Revenge with the large chunks of mozzarella. I have yet to try the others.
>>
>>7510770
Aren't you a pretentious, special snowflake.
>>
File: Red_Baron_logo.png (3 MB, 4200x1872) Image search: [Google]
Red_Baron_logo.png
3 MB, 4200x1872
>>7510719
>>7510486

nigga pls
>>
I miss living in the US, Canada has shit frozen food. I just want to get drunk and eat frozen pizza for the rest of my life.
>>
>>7510502
This.

I'm not a fan of frozen pizza anyway, but even if that's great frozen pizza, that box makes me want to punch a puppy.
>>
>>7510848
wtf is going on with that y
>>
Of course it's good, it's Ja/ck/'s favorite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFNlr6ADRHY
>>
>>7510591
m8, it LITERALLY has a perforated mustache on the box that you can punch out and hold in front of your face

it is meme fucking pizza in meme fucking packaging
>>
>>7511046

Ok what get instead? Yes I find the hipster packaging stupid. The only frozen pizza I have ever thought was "good" was a over priced one from American flatbread Co. That I bought at Whole Foods and it cost like $9 and was small.
>>
>>7510486
Box is stupid, but they crisp up nicely and the toppings aren't like your typical frozen pizza toppings. They taste closer to a cheap chain pizza which is anyways good with frozen shit.

Just remember you can actually buy a chain pizza for the price of it though.
>>
>>7511073

Digorino Pizzera! Won the Cooks Illustrated taste test last year.
>>
>>7511097
I've had one, it's fucking garbage
>>
>>7511103

Fuck my life can you kings of frozen pizza please post your alternative recommendation. It's frozen pizza it generally sucks this is well known.
>>
File: image.png (558 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
558 KB, 1242x2208
Cooks Illustrated 2014
>>
>>7511108
The meme pizza is worth trying, it's all hot garbage though. I only eat it because I'm lazy
>>
>>7511112
>red baron

It's a sponsored list, guaranteed
>>
>>7511116

I don't doubt it. But since no one is offering their recommendations otherwise (including you) I thought I'd posit it. This whole board seems to revolve around the following post cycle:

OP: Food X is great I love it!

Every other comment: food X sucks duck you hipster meme cuck faggot!
>>
>>7511130
You are asking for good frozen pizza, it's all shitty.

I buy a locally made frozen pizza, I buy 4 cheese tombstones when they are on sale . That's it, I'm long past the frozen pizza every night phase you hit when you first move out.
It costs way too much for the quality of food you get
>>
File: REEE This Man.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
REEE This Man.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>7510994
He triggers me so much
>>
>>7511165

Same he is not verbally proficient enough to explain what he is tasting. So is useless.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I am a bad person I went out and bought one. I have to know. $8 at Kroger
>>
>>7511199
It'll be OK, up to you to decide if it's 8$ good
>>
>>7511203

I won't eat it today I have Easter ham and hot cross buns to prepare. Maybe later this week.
>>
>>7510486
>i've been told that this brand of frozen pizza is particularly good shit.

I like the one with meatballs on it.
Its essentially a tombstone pizza with higher end toppings on it. When you buy the one with mozzarella balls on it, its not blanketed in toppings and you can really tell that its just a frozen pizza.

The toppings make up for it though
>>
>>7510486
Better be good pizza for having such reddit-tier packaging art.
>>
Tried it once, the one with the half meatballs on it. Something about it just tasted... off. I can't really explain it, like maybe it was too heavily spiced and the dough had a weird texture.
>>
The packaging is meme-tier in looks but shit tier in quality. It's just a cardboard box without any glossiness. Shit packaging is usually a sign of good products.

It is actually pretty good frozen pizza. If it goes on sale for $5-$6 I'll usually get one
>>
>>7510502
>>7510932
I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>7511528
We are just getting old, its going to get worse.
I can only imagine how my parents feel
>>
>>7510502
Yeah I was turned off by the box but decided to take a chance when Publix was pricing them the same as the other major brands. I wasn't a huge fan and for their regular price I would rather order a real pizza.
>>
I've tried these before. They really are not that good. Very greasy, overpriced, and somewhat bland.

Better off with
>>7510719
>>
>>7510486
Not that great. Digornio shits on all frozen pizza and lots of restaurants too.
>>
It be good shit hommie
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.