[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it worth buying one of these things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: $_32.jpg (139 KB, 849x566) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
139 KB, 849x566
is it worth buying one of these things?
>>
>>7510139
Not unless you would be using it a couple times a month
But that is just my opinion
>>
File: 7KZWB89.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
7KZWB89.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1200
Life is short.

Don't make a habit of denying things to yourself.
>>
>>7510139
you better use it in a well ventilated area with the windows open if you do buy it, the oil in the air lingers for days after, it's disgusting and has to cause acne along with whatever shit you deepfry
>>
You're better off just buying a big pot and deep-frying in that. You can get deep-fry baskets that fit inside dutch ovens and pots of that size.
>>
>>7510139
Do you have lots of convenient storage, or is it going to end up in the back corner of a cupboard that is a nuisance to reach into?
>>
File: 0rMQ4gM.png (661 KB, 425x585) Image search: [Google]
0rMQ4gM.png
661 KB, 425x585
>>7510139
I would probably gain 60 pounds in a year if i bought a deep fryer
>>
>>7510510
I'd like to give her a good 60 pounds.
>>
>>7510510
leanne crow
>>
>>7510139
Yes. It super convenient when you just wanna make some quick fries.

>>7510407
I use mine in a small kitchen twice a week with no acne.

>>7510412
That's a pain in the ass and a lot slower. Plus potential to burn your oil the first time you use it.
>>
>>7510139
Deepfried Potato Choux balls with mozzarela centers.
>>
how often do you have to change the oil
>>
>>7510531
I would at least filter it after every 2 or 3 uses, but otherwise change the oil when it starts to stink.
>>
>>7510407
thats not how acne works
>>
>>7510551
If the oil lingered in the air it would end up on your skin. That is how acne works.

I find it hard to believe that oil would linger in the air, though.
>>
File: 1458836694601.jpg (62 KB, 640x563) Image search: [Google]
1458836694601.jpg
62 KB, 640x563
>>7510557
Everyone's face is covered in oil and bacteria, even when you wash it just comes back within hours.

Acne is caused by your autoimmune response to the oil and bacteria on everyone's face. Acne is hardly actually caused by poor hygiene, that is just the common myth.

T. Anon working on a dermatology degree.
>>
>>7510557
wash your face twice a day. exfoliate at night. moisturize both times. voila no acne.
>>
>>7510524
whats your fry recipe all the ones i know takes like an hour of waiting
>>
>>7510589
Sorry, but no. Absolutely false. Acne is caused by your autoimmune response to the oil and bacteria on everyone's face. Acne is hardly actually caused by poor hygiene, that is just the common myth.
>>
>>7510510
Tits honestly aren't big enough for me right there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.