[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is mother of vinegar a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1604.jpg (2 MB, 2047x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1604.jpg
2 MB, 2047x1365
Is mother of vinegar a meme?
>>
No, it's what creates vinegar in the first place.
>>
>>7508991
But, vinegar is a meme.
>>
>>7508996

>Said the guy who dips his tendies into BBQ sauce
>>
>>7509008
I don't do that. Take it back.
>>
>>7508896
this shit is good
>>
>gluten free vinegar
wew
My fucking peanut butter says it's vegan too. Like no shit a product made from a plant is vegan. Fucking hell
>>
>>7509036
Youd be surprised. Dr Pepper wasn't vegan until a little while ago I guess. Not even honey use. Just the process of making it used animal parts or something like that
>>
>>7509042
Well nothing is vegan if you argue like that. It's a cult anyway, I say draw the line at whatever the fuck the ingredients are, not whether a bird fell when they chopped the tree they used for some factory worker's ass wipes
>>
>>7509059
Well no it was intentional use of animal parts for something in dr pepper.
>>
>>7509036
Most white sugar in America isn't vegan because it's filtered with bone charcoal. Many peanut butters contain this sugar.

Besides, fucking peanut butter in particular usually contains gelatine to give it a smoother feel. I would never buy vegan fucking peanut butter, personally.
>>
File: 1390728516224.jpg (96 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1390728516224.jpg
96 KB, 1000x563
>>7509008

>BBQ Sauce
>not east north cackalacky grillin' n' moppin' n' sloppin' sauce with added HFCS
>what my face looked like in turn
>>
>>7509127
Vegan here
I draw the line at gelatin, but don't get too worried about sugar filtered using bone char or whether a small percentage of instant coffee contains insects. Tiny, nitpicky things like that negate the fucking point.
>>
>>7509254
Then you're not a vegan u faget. God damned vegan cant make up their minds and choosing what they will or will not eat.
>>
>>7509254
The filter thing is kind of different than accidentally killing a bug or bird here and there. You ain't a vegan bruv
>>
>>7509274
Sure I am you mong.
>>7509301
I don't go out of way to eat the char sugar, I just mean if I eat some by accident I don't get upset in the same way I would if I eat meat
>>
>>7509319
Fair enough
>>
>>7509254
I'll tell you to kill yourself but people are getting arrested for that sort of things these days.
>>
File: 10d8sqc.jpg (14 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
10d8sqc.jpg
14 KB, 453x604
>>7509622
>>
File: no real vegans.png (84 KB, 450x380) Image search: [Google]
no real vegans.png
84 KB, 450x380
>>7509059
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
Ive been drinking vinegar for 2 days now and so far I'm just having a little trouble pooping

not sure if it's a related condition or not. will report back later if something happens
>>
>>7508896
What's 'a meme' when you're talking about food?

Americans are the most fat and disgusting shit in the planet. Why do you have to type like you're 12?

Are you 12, you fat cock sucker?
>>
>>7508896
gluten free is a meme
>>
>>7509678
Unless you actually have celiacs. No benefit to cutting out gluten otherwise.
>>
>>7509036
I know what you mean

>bag of blueberries
>organic!
>gluten free!
>vegan!

All it needed was a mention of its antioxidants and something about toxins and it would have all health memes

That said, I have not read any research or article about apple cider vinegar. People just drink it, ok for what and with what proof?
>>
Is OP another memeshitter?

Yes.
>>
>>7509790
>Nyquil
>Now gluten free!
>>
>>7509790
well the unfiltered part is for probiotics, the purpose of drinking the vinegar in the first place is because it becomes alkaline as it digests so it helps people with acid reflux to have a teaspoon mixed into a glass of water before meals. And supposedly it also tempers blood sugar spikes so it helps with diabetes and weight loss
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.