[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: papajohnspizza.png (323 KB, 388x395) Image search: [Google]
papajohnspizza.png
323 KB, 388x395
i want 2 give papa johns a 2nd chance
but
idk how 2 explain the bottom crust of 2 of the slices of pizza being like missing or the same consistency of bread i dont get it
same consistency as cheese

does anyone know how this might've happened? like imagine the bottom crust of 2 slices of the pizza basically being missing / is cheese.

the other gross thing about the order was at least kind of explainable, there was nasty ass vomit looking stuff on pizza box, but explanation was that the butter or sauce or whatever dripped to the pizza box from the garlic rolls box
>>
File: papa john.jpg (297 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
papa john.jpg
297 KB, 800x1200
>>7508497
hi i want u 2 no tht we want u 2 b happy and that we r srry and next time u order i want u 2 have a free pizza on me for free my name is big papa JOHN jst ask 4 me and we'll C what happens. i want u 2 have a good day plz and plz come back i have a big pizza for u

have a day
>>
thx but looking 4 info about how this occured plz. i come here because yall cooks n shit so i want to know what you think might have happened, how this happened??
>>
>>7508530

I like it when they call me BIG PAPA!
>>
>>7508497
I dont believe you, Chicken Parm Man would never lead me astray, and he says that Papa Johns has Better Ingredients which makes Better Pizza
>>
ok then, if you dont believe its true. "theoretically" if this were to happen, how would it have happened???

listen i love papa john and his delicious pizza, but i cant order from them again after this without at least some logic as to how this happened so i can give them a 2nd chance and pass it off as an accident!
>>
did u give a big tip?
>>
I worked at one as a manager for a day. Then never came back.

They hand stretch/toss/form their dough. You probably just got a poorly tossed one that was too thin in one area, it was so thin it got soaked with grease and never browned/got crispy.

They're probably the highest quality of the 3 or 4 big name delivery pizza chains in America. Their ingredients seemed to be of decent quality.

But, they're a shitty company to work for. I had a place call me back and offer me a job and I never showed up the next day. They actually tried to get me to pay money to work there. Nickle and diming with all kinds of fees and driving record checks.

Papa John looks like a plastic surgery nightmare, and forces people to do ridiculous things like call portabello mushrooms "papabellas".

Personally, I like dominoes better, but I'm a pleb.
>>
>>7508497
i worked at a pp johns and i know excactly what happene, the crust on the bottom got stuck to the pan they use to run it through the oven, if its a big rush or isnt that big they just say fuck it and serve it with some of the bottom missing
>>
>>7508497
Did you remember to order a sodey pop?

man, it feels good living in New York where every town is over saturated with mom and pop pizza places so I don't have to settle for chains or frozen shit
>>
>>7509714
im not gonna say new york is overrated because i think everyone today understands its proper sub-par rating
>>
>>7509745
don't get me wrong most places are absolute shit but there's so many of them there's at least a decent chance of finding one worth going to

there are 4 places just in my town that deliver pizza but I go two towns over on a 15 minute drive for my preferred pie, for example
>>
>>7509701
thanks, this makes sense and isn't a big deal to me. i just had no idea how this happen and hoping it wasnt some spiteful thing towards me.
>>
Either >>7509701 or they used shitty expired dough.

I work there summers.
>>
>>7508497
Is this gaybert?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.